Gardenia's

When I woke up he started talking to me about he's excited to plan our next date. He's so cute when he's excited. Ugh I love him so much

——time change——
(to second date!)

George and I have hung out multiple times and gone to the skatepark to keep working on his 'skater skills', and honestly he's doing really well!

It's the morning of our second date and he's been talking about some future dates he wants to go on, but hasn't told me anything about what we're doing today, so I'm super excited.

We leave at around 11am and it's 9am currently, I've got some time to spare. So I try to think about what the date could be.

I keep trying to think about what it could possibly be, but I only come up with something to do with minecraft or play video games. Before I know it George is here to pick me up, he also told to me dress fancy casual for this date.

He walks right in and up to my room, I stand up and give him a kiss

"hi pretty boy you look handsome," his face flusters

"hey pretty girl. you look beautiful as always," my face heats up. He hands me these beautiful flowers, I've never seen them before so I was gonna ask what they are, but I see a little piece of paper tied around the bouquet.

"gardenias" I say out loud, "they're beautiful! thank you," I pull him into a hug.

"of course love. look them up later, you'll like them," he says back. Look them up? I have no idea what that means, but I'll do it since he told me to...

I put them in some water and then we leave.

"where are we going?" even though I'm the one driving, I still don't know. He's giving me directions on where to go. He had just walked over to my house since well, he can't drive.

"Take a left, then a right at the stoplights, then go straight until I say to turn again,"

"This would be a lot easier if you just told me where were going so I can just drive there,"

"That would ruin the surprise element then wouldn't it?" I sigh,

"fineee, where are we turning?"

"just go straight," george says to me. Finally he tells me to turn into 'here' which happens to be,

"the train station? George where are we going? pleaseeeee," he responds,

"the city," oh well no shit george where else would we be going on the train? I whine,

"pleeeeease tell me!" he just shakes his head a smiles. We park and go inside of the train station. There's a Starbucks in the train station and I'm about to go over there to buy something but I feel a hand on my waist,

(this can be any city you'd like it to be, thought it would make the story seem a little more realistic instead of picking one place)

"Let me," I hear george say, "what would you like?" that was really fucking cute,

"oh, um a mango dragonfruit with lemonade please, grande," I say,