Chapter 73

"a what now?" you ask as you cross your arms. "a newspaper wants to do a feature on you all." aizawa repeats. "isn't that exciting y/n?" uraraka asks, seeing your hesitant form.

"it's kind of embarrassing.." kaminari trails off. "what why?" kirishima asks, not seeing the big deal about this whole thing. "the sports festival broadcast around the country, right?" ojiro says.

"mina, we'll be in the paper! we've gotta look our best!" hagakure exclaims with excitement. "you don't have to do much though, hagakure." jirou mumbles.

"don't get too excited. this paper is supposed to be about how you students are doing in the dorms you just moved into. the principal thought it would be good for your parents and guardians to see you happily living in the dorms." aizawa says.

"do you think the reporter will be a woman? a female newscaster?" mineta asks in excitement. excitement for all the wrong reasons. "if you think about it, 'announcer' sounds like 'bouncer' which sounds like 'bouncy boo-'" mineta's unwanted explanation was cut off by him getting wrapped in aizawa's capture scarf. "so you better not do anything like that." your teacher warned.

"you don't have to be like that, mr. aizawa." a male voice says, making everyone turn their attention to a tall male with brown hair and glasses. "i want a report on the u.a students in their natural state in the dorms." the male orders.

"mr. tokuda, i didn't say you could come in yet-"

"i was told i could be here from 8 am. to 6 pm." tokuda says before bringing up his watch for all of you to see. "it's already time." he finishes. he then turns to all of you and smiles kindly. "hello everyone. i'm tokuda, a reporter. thanks for having me today." he greets.

"nice to meet you!" you all greet back. "you don't have to do anything special. please just show the camera how you normally live. i might ask you questions occasionally, so i'll be counting on you then." tokuda explains.

"oh, he's so delightful and handsome!" mina and hagakure gush and you grimace at the sight of them. 'handsome? really?' you think while looking at the reporter. maybe because you already have a boyfriend that no one else seems attractive to you but you wouldn't think of this man as attractive.

"i'm sure you've already heard from the principal, but please do not interfere with my reporting. i want-"

"we understand. if you need anything, let us know." aizawa cuts him off. "i won't need anything. everyone in class 1-a is a promising candidate to become a hero in the future, right?" tokuda says as aizawa turns to iida.

"iida, if there's a problem let me know immediately, alright?"

"yes sir!"

"so, what would you be doing right now?" tokuda asks, looking around the dorm and that's when you step up. "making breakfast with my friend here. let's go bakugo." you say quickly before walking to the kitchen.

"don't tell me what to do." bakugo retorts but still follows you into the kitchen.

---

tokuda walks into the kitchen to see you and bakugo plating multiple servings of food. he smiles and snaps a picture of you and bakugo adding a bit too much spice to two plates, devious smirks on both of your faces as you do so.

---

"bakugo and y/n make the best food!" kirishima exclaims as everyone digs in. you and bakugo let them boost your ego as you sit between him and izuku. tokuda snaps a picture of izuku eating and the green haired boy gives him a kind smile after he swallows his fish.

bakugo.. not so much..

 not so much