Sweater Weather

You wake up to Karl playing with your hair. He looks at you and smiles, "Morning, Y/N" Karl says in his tired voice. You blush omg his tired voice is so cute. You think to yourself, "I think I'm gonna go take a shower" You say getting up off the couch and heading upstairs.
*10 minutes later*
You get out the shower put on your outfit and put a towel around your hair.

                           (This is what you decided to wear)
You walk downstairs and pour your self a bowl of cereal. "Karl?" You ask after a minute. Karl looks into the kitchen and smiles, "Yea?" He says. "Ok I just thought you left" You respond happy that he didn't leave. Karl starts laughing a little, "Why would I leave?" He asked still laughing. With your faced stuffed with cereal you say, "Dude, it was a fucking question, chill the fuck out!" You both start laughing. "Hey wanna go get starbucks?" Karl askes getting his keys. "You bet" You say putting your bowl in the sink.
*few minutes of driving later*
"We're here" Karl says while parking. "Ok, we both going in?" You ask unbuckling your seatbelt. "Uhh yea, I was thinking drive through but if you wanna go in yea" Karl says getting out. He grabs your hand when you go next to him. You blush, "I-" You then you stop cause you don't wanna make him feel uncomfortable. Karl looks at you, "Are you uncomfortable with this?" He askes even though you've both done this many times. "N-no, it was just a suprise" You nervously say. Karl smiles, "Ok" You guys walk into the Starbucks. "Hello what would you two like today?" The cashier askes. "Uh, I'll just take a coffee with cream" Karl says. He sctratched the back of his neck, obviously not wanting to order. The cashier looks at you, "Will you be getting the usual?" She asks. You nod your head, I've been to this Starbucks way to many times. The cashier notices you and Karls hands, "Soo, are you a thing?" She asked while making Karls coffee. "Oh, no were just friends!" You both say together. I wish he was mine. "I'm just saying you two would be cute together" The cashier continues to tease. You and Karl both blush, then she comes up with your coffees. "And by the look on your faces you do seem to like eachother." She says giving you your total, "20 dollars" She says holding out her hand. You and Karl both put out your credit cards. Karl looks at you, "I'm gonna pay this time" he says pushing away your hand. "Fine" You say and roll your eyes. "Bye have a great day!" The lady says, "You too!" You and Karl say. As you guys are getting into the car, "Why do you always wanna pay?" You ask Karl. "Idk, I'm wealthier than you?" He says sarcastically. You both burst out laughing, "I mean your not wrong" You add starting the car.

(Authors Note)
I hink I'm doing good idk, so if your seeing this pls comment on how well I'm doing.