High school

The day they started high school is the day ... This infection started on June 3 2022 . We were seniors when it happened .

Standing their was a girl with dark brown hair with a mini skirt and fishnets under it . On her feet were size 5 nike shoes that were blue and white . She wore a nice pearl necklace around her neck . Her name was Chelsa Van

On the other side of her was a male with black hair . He wore black jeans and a blue shirt with a blue jacket .
His name was Juan Jeffery .

On the side of Juan their was a man named Adan Lopez . He had orange skinny jeans and a orange v neck . With black converse on his feet . His hair was like the night sky ( black ) .

The last person was Samuel Itish . This male had dirty blond hair . He wore a nice dress shirt with with black pants . He wore dress shoes along with his stuff .

Later

" hey Juan whats wrong ?" Chelsa asked .

" nothin' but i got a bad feeling about this ." replied Juan .

" well I had a vision of the future and told him about it ... " Sam murrmured .

They thought the senior year was gonna be great . But they were in for a suprise . The hole world will particpate in this suprise ...

This school was so large it was an ant to a tiger . They opened the doors to see many people . Many people greeted them when they came in .

" hello hello hello " people repeated this word over and over .

Then the bell rang for first period . They hurried to the teacher in the hallway . The teacher was wearing a brown bun and a white dress . The boys went jaw dropping .

"Hello im princapal Donna what's your name ?" Questioned the Mrs. Donna.

" im Adan , it's a pleasure to meet you " Adan spoke .

The others introduced themselves .

" do you know what class we are in."

" no but i can print you out a copy !"

They were walking down the hallway and talking . Thoughts about this school are Crazy ! (I mean both types ...)

" what happened with your head back their . You know she is like 10 years older than us . But the hell if we know it could be 20 !" Chelsa shouted .

" who shit in your sun kiss ?" Sam asked .

" also I shit on your eggs that's why their stale ." Chelsa replied .

" fuck you , you asshole " Sam stated .

" thats why I wanted to cook it you silly goose !" Chelsa screamed .

They all burst out in laughter while they started at a stop. Doors were closed tightly for some reason . The sign on the classroom read science period . Their was a list full of people they didn't know .

First Class
_____________
Angel Coner
Alex Rich
Anna Kirk
Andrea Cook
Adan Lopez
Andy Sean
Anthony Omar
Cody Connor
Chelsa Van
Amelia Delion
Ashley Combs
Juan Jeffery
Jelena Dernana
July Wemera
July Chaplin
Julion Chaplin
James Jerry
Jill Wenera
Jeff Pladin
Cameron Matthews
Brittnay Farmer
Kamron Handsome
Kyle Handsome
Lui Marlton
Simon Wood
Simon Smith
Samuel Itish
Sammantha Tank
Shang Masai
Moi Masaki

They finally got to class , but things were not expected . They walked into the classroom and expected to find humans . But their discovery was violent. The undead were roaming around the room .

" holy shit balls ..." Juan exclaimed

" holy shit cock licking dick spoons " Sam yelled .

" holy shit balls of donkey dicks " Adan shouted .

" grab the test tubed and kill them with it !" Chelsa yelled .

The rampage went on and on . Chelsa tossed a knife to Sam . He nodded a thank you to Nessa as he stabed a undead .

" what the fuuuu , where the hell do you keep that thing ? " Adan asked stabbing a zombie with a shard of glass .

" you don't want to know ." Chelsa replied with a wink .

" that is gross !" Juan said .

" screw you ! I was just playing you dumbass !" Chelsa shouted .

The zombies turned to face Sam . They wanted to bite into his flesh. They want to gobble him up all the way !

More and more zombies came to the room ... They found knifes and scapels They fought of zombies . ( hard core style )