♤CHAPTER 3♤♡YN'S POV(ONLY)♡

TIME LAP 1 MONTH

Mom is still in coma doctors said that they are trying their best and she would recover in a month or may be two.
And If you will talk about the Mafia business I changed the name of gang to BLACK DEVIL cuz dad's enemy will come in search of us. Uncle John and some other person knows that mom was saved from that incident. Now i am the leader of gang. And I am become cold ruthless,scary, heartless Mafia, I have captured many gang and make it to our gang to make it in top. I am now a top second Mafia gang but a mafia queen as the first gang only contains men's at top positions.
But they will no longer one the first I will snatch their position from them. *devil evil scary psyco laugh*
But.................I can't find about who is behind that bom blast*slamming feist on the table* .
But I will not live happily without knowing who is behind my dad MY DAD'S DEATH.
After dad death I was in depression but uncle John help me to get the ride of it.
Uncle John take care of Me.
And in this month I meet blackpink they were the new transfer to our school they were also Mafia and they also helped me to get out of depression and now they are also helping me and they know about my past.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry guys this chapter only contains what happen in the past month. By the vision of yn.

And I will upload on every Monday and sometimes in between the week If I have published a short ch like this. 

Words_283

I hope you all liked it.
Bye.÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷
😉