2 part to the begining

So those words we enough to make my heart break into a million peaces but i did not want to cry grisha said "eren take the girl back to our house and tell your mother what happend" eren just said "yes father" he took my hand and started running it was kinda cold since it was christmas when we arived carla said "um eren who is she" eren said "oh me and dad found her and her parents got shot and they did not make it so dad wanted me to bring her here" carla just said "oh dear im so sorry you can stay here oh you must be so cold and dirty" i just nodded and said "yes im a litte cold i guess and hungry" oh well theres some food here and-" that is were Mikasa showed up "oh eren who is she" "E:oh me and dad found her' her parents got shot and they did not make it so she is going to live whit us" "M:oh well she seems cool so i guess we wont have a probleme, she said smiling [small info in this au mikasa was adopted no eren did not save her from being kidnaped and saved she was adopted in the adoption center you are gonna take mikasas place there litte spoiler for the Future anyway] "y/n:oh ok i guess"
C:well what is your name sweatheart" "y/n:oh well im y/n" "c:what a beutiful name for a beutiful girl" "y/n:thx um well i dont know your name" "c:oh well im carla carla yeager and that is eren and the girl whit black hair is mikasa and the guy that was whit eren is my husband grisha"

Well ima stop there couse its late and my hand hurt Because i made this part right after i made the first part sorry i will post the next one as soon as i can😅😅😅