Dying in Saiki's arms

You and Saiki have always been close to each other. Hes always felt a better connection to you than all of his other friends. That's why he decided to keep his secret from you, you were to important to him. He didnt want you to feel weird or leave him if he told you. One day while you guy were walking hom you were both teleported to an empty area, a deserted area with one big metal building. Saiki new this wasnt his doing and looked at you. Your face was pale and your whole body was shaking. Saiki pulled you into an awkward hug which made you chuckle. He continued to look around up and down the big metal building. Saiki couldn't hear anyones thoughts meaning there was only one person who could be doing this. His brother. Right when Saiki figured out it was his brother, he came out floating out from the top of the building. Saiki kept your face hidden in his chest. You couldnt hear what he was saying but you could hear his breathing get heavier and his heart beat become faster.

"You are probably wondering how you got here."

Saiki's brother said with an egotistical tone. Saiki nodded his head wondering why this happened and how.

"Well, after all this time and research I have finally found out how to replicate your powers.."

Your head tilts as you pull away slowly from Saiki's chest. You look up at him with a confused facial expression. He sighs using his telepathy on you, without using mind control to make you see his mouth was moving. You were shocked, the made you stumble back a little. Your face was horrified and Saiki could see that. Saiki sighed again then moving his gaze back up at his brother.

"What do you want??"

Saiki's tone was full with anger, his fists curling up into balls. You could see the metal building open from the front, revealing tons of big metal object, lasers and guns.

"I want to beat you Saiki. I want to win against you for the first time... and this is how."

Immediately Saiki's brother pulled out a remote triggering the lasers from the building to light up. Saiki ran towards you to pick you up and teleport back home. Though, his teleportation didn't work. You both were stuck in the same desert area. Saiki looks up horrified at what had happened. You are also looking around horrified that he teleported. You look behind you to see the metal building still there but farther away. You look back up at him, he continues to look around. You can tell he was panicking, something you never saw on his face.

"You cant run away Saiki! I told you I found a way to replicate your powers. I also found out how to deflect them!"

The building began to move towards you and Saiki at a high speed. Saiki then picked you up again, running away from the building at a high speed. You couldn't grasp what was happening, he had powers that he never told you about. But you couldnt get mad at him now, not when both of you are being targeted by a mad man. Saiki continued to run around for a moment before noticing the building disappear. Saiki already knew where it was, moving to the side at the last second. The building came up at a high speed from below you both, sending lasers at you guys right after. Saiki wasnt quick enough. He got shot in the shoulder by one of the lasers. Normally he would be able to heal himself in a second, but this wound he wouldnt heal.

"You like that Saiki?? My lasers make you immune from healing yourself!!"

Saiki clicked his tongue looking for a a way put of the mess you were both in. While being distracted, another laser shot at Saiki. He didnt notice but you did. Out of reflex, you push Saiki out of the way making you get hit by the laser. You get hit right in the abdomen that leaves a hole in your stomach. You stumble around looking down at the hole the laser left. You fall down on your back in pain. You hear Saiki shuffle over to you quickly. What you could make out from your blurry vision, he was in anguish. He hovered his hands over your wound trying to heal it. He couldn't. Saiki's breathing became heavier. He didnt want to leave his friend, he didnt want his friend to leave him. He continued to try to heal you, his frustration becoming visible. You force your hand to touch Saiki's cheek with the little strength you have left. You stroke it slowly, leaving dust marks on his face. He looks at you with glossy eyes, the light reflecting off of the tears forming in his eyes. You smile at him, at reassuring smile to let him know everything is fine. He shakes his head quickly, he knew you were lying. You say something in your head before taking your last breath.

"I love you."

Saiki felt your body get heavy in his arms, your body now limp and lifeless. Saiki looked at your body in horror, his friend is gone now. You died in his arms and he couldn't do anything about it. Saiki stroked your cheek, knowing there was no was to get you back. Tears began running down his cheeks in different directions, he pulled your body close. His face in your neck he continues to cry. Your neck is getting wet from all his tears.

Memories from the past began running through Saiki's mind. The first time you guys talked to the last time you guys ate lunch together. His weeps started getting heavier and louder. You could hear his sobs from far away. The pain he felt was to much for him, the ground began to shake as he lifted his head. He took a deep, quick breath and let out a scream of pain. As he screamed he lost control of his powers, everything around him turned to dust, along with his brother. With everything turned into dust beside the pillar of rock you and Saiki were on, he was left with nothing.

☆ The End ☆•