dream boy

(this is a story made by me and my friend, but majorly edited by me several times, and ended up being fully replaced.)

                    ~Sᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ~

-2:38, beach

"Hurry up!"

He called.

I started running towards the man, and when I reached him, he held me in a tight embrace.

only..

 it wasn't me.

I wake up from the dream in a panic.

I decide to grab my jacket and take a walk down to the beach to clear my head.

When I get there, I sit down on the bench, a fair distance away from the actual water itself.

As I'm just starting to get comfortable, I hear a familiar voice.

His voice,

with a woman.

I look over and I see her. 

Finnley. Another one of his seemingly replaceable girlfriends.

I didn't like Finnley.

It wasn't just because she was with Rustin, it was just she's a snobby stuck up bitchy person whose only personality trait is having money.

Rustin.

He's the basic idea of "Dream Boy", tall, muscular, blonde, football player boy. I've liked him for years. It's like the universe telling me not to be with him.

I don't even know why Rusin is dating her in the first place.

I watch them mess around on the sand for a while, not in a creepy way just..

in a jealous way.

After a few minutes, they start walking closer to me, which made me nervous, but i assumed they were just coming in because of the tide.

Until they were right Infront of me.

"Uh what are you doing here?"

Of course, it was Finnley.

"Fi calm down."

"Uhm, I live here?"

I point to my house on the hill.

"Oh, uh-"

Finnley looked at me in a weird way then she walked away with Rustin.

It was weird to me, why did she care so much? And more importantly, why is Finnley such a bitch? Unsolved Mysteries.

I get up and start making my way back up the stairs to my house. My house is on a hill overlooking a beautiful private cove they named "Heartside". It sounds stupid, but it's just what people in Braxtyn do.

Braxtyn is basically a teen beach movie. Beaches, football boys, skinny blonde girls, private beaches with stupid names. Everyone knew everybody, besides a few people at least. The town itself was charming though. There were few roads, and everyone basically walked everywhere. There's some history and tradition to this town that a lot of bigger cities don't have. Most people were proud to live here. I don't understand why people love it so much. It's just every other small town. All the town events are held on the beach, like festivals, and bonfires. The beaches are nice at least, clean, clear water, soft sand. I liked the beach, like everyone else in this town. The sun is warm against your skin, the sound of crashing waves, the smell of salt water and seaweed. Trustworthy lifeguards everyone knew. I don't know why I hate it so much. It's basically the perfect place.