After School

(18+)
KilluGon
Age: 22, 17

Gon

It was 3:00pm and the last class of the day but unfortunately it was math, my worst subject. I sat in the front row with my head rested on my hand. My eye's watched the clock while Mr.Zoldyck wrote the next equation on the board.

...

"I heard he had sex with a student" Leorio said stuffing his face at the cafeteria table

"He could have sex with me" Kurapika said, Leorio shot daggers with his eyes.

"I'm just kidding!" he said smirking at Leorio who was obviously jealous

I sipped the juice from my fruit cup as they talked about Mr.Zoldyck. He wasn't that much older than us. He was 22 and we are 17 so even if he did, is that a bad thing?

"What do you think, Gon?" Kurapika said bringing me back to the conversation at hand

"I-I'm not sure, I don't think a teacher would risk their job to sleep with a student" I say looking at everything but them. A bad nervous habit.

They continued to talk about the situation and I blindly listen

...

"Can anyone answer this question?"

When I hear his voice I snap out of my thoughts

I looked at his sapphire eyes that were perfectly cat shaped. His snow white hair and his pale white skin. He always wore a tight button down white shirt that would hug his six pack, and a red tie. I look up at him again and my eyes met his.

I feel my cheeks heat up and I look away.

"How about you Mr.Freecss?" I look at him and notice a light smirk on his face, I felt my chest tighten. 

"I-um"

I look at the whiteboard and read 'X3+Y3=?'

It feels like my brain is overheating.

What are letters doing in math?

"I'm not sure" I say quietly

"It's Y3"

I look over at the yellow haired girl as she looked at Mr.Zoldyck smiling.

"Good job Retz" he says turning around writing the answer on the board.

Class went on like this for another twenty minutes then bell finally rang. Everyone scattered quickly closing their textbooks and packing their bags.

"Remember, tomorrow I'll be passing back your tests from last week" he said wiping the board clean

I slowly put my books into my bag when I see someone tap on my desk. I look up and my eyes are greeted by a pair of sapphire ones.

"Mr.Zoldyck?"

"I need you to stay after class for me" he said smiling

"Oh okay"

I send a text to Kurapika and Leorio telling them to go ahead without me.

I sat and watched each student leave until it was just me inside of the classroom.

He walked to the door and slid it close, he pulled up a chair to my desk and sat down

"Hey, you know you're close to failing this class, right?"

I fidget with my sleeve and look at my desk