𝟎𝟖 ♪ ᴺˢᶠᵂ

"𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊 𝐌𝐄, 𝐒𝐔𝐂𝐊 𝐌𝐄, 𝐒𝐔𝐂𝐊 𝐌𝐄, 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊 𝐌𝐄"

-𝐓𝐘𝐆𝐀

☹︎☻︎𝗙𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝗟𝗮𝘂𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗱𝗮𝗹𝗲𝟭𝟭:𝟰𝟱 𝗣𝗠

☹︎☻︎
𝗙𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝗟𝗮𝘂𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗱𝗮𝗹𝗲
𝟭𝟭:𝟰𝟱 𝗣𝗠

__________________________

*FLASHBACK*

"If you win"

"Huh?"

"If you win this race I'll spend the night at your house"

Armin's lips curved up into a sadistic smirk

"Word? Ight bet, imma win this race just for you baby....."

Well here you are, at the front door of Armin's home. You should've known better than to bet with his ass, hence he always seems to get his way no matter what. As promised he did take you out to eat, weirdly enough he was very humble when he won the race. Almost like he knew he was going to win, I guess that's just the "Wolf" in him.

Armin pulls his keys out his pocket, instantly placing it inside to open the lock. Once successful he twists the door nob open revealing his penthouse.

"Make yourself at home"

You walk in, completely stunned by how cozy and nice his place look. It was well furnished with so much open space and windows that showed a beautiful view of the infamous city below.

Damn this ain't doing my dorm room no justice, we only got one window in that bitch

"Wow, Armin this is really nice"

He chuckles "Thank you, I'm still settling in so I still got a few adjustments to make"

You nod taking off your shoes and placing them on the shoe rack by the door, Armin does the same.

"Wine or Champagne?" Armin asks outta no where.

"Champagne?" You answer confused.

"Alright I'll get us champagne and you can have a look around" Armin then walks away making his way to the kitchen.

You decided to take up his offer and take a look around. He had a bunch of paintings and even a couple of succulents, and of course some studio equipment just lying around. You noticed he didn't have any pictures of him or even family members hanging, maybe just chose not to put any up, But other than that his place was very clean and organized.