2) MUDBLOOD!

A/n :   I can't be bothered to write about the train so you sat in between the twins and you fell asleep on Freds shoulder. 😘

Y/n P.O.V
Over the past week I have gotten very close with the Weasley twins. We were on the train talking until my eyes started to close and It all turned black.I was woken by Fred calling my name in a sweet tone.

"Are we there yet." I asked as I rubbed my eyes

"Not yet ," Fred said as he got my robes out of my bag for me.

"Then why the bloody hell am I up?" I replied.

He chuckled. God that laugh. "I know, I don't like being woken up either but you need to change into your robes."

"Sorry.. just a bit cranky." I replied

He just smiled. George raised the book that he was 'reading' and gave Fred a look

I said a quick thank you and went to change. As I heard Fred say shut up to his brother.

As me, Fred and George walked in through the gates of Hogwarts I heard somebody call my name. Professor Mcgonnagal, I think. (The boys told me the names of some of the teachers and showed me photos)

"Miss Black I would like you to come with me for a quick minute," she said pulling me aside.

"You will be sorted into a house, Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw and Slytherin."

OhhI did NOT want to be a Slytherin, my whole family apart from my dad was one and most Slytherins are mean, cruel and, you get the point.

She took me back to the Great Hall, and Dumbledore silenced them, "Welcome back to another year at Hogwarts. I am delighted to have you all back for a new year. Now, we have a new student joining us," He said gesturing towards me.

"Ha bet she's a mudblood!" Whispered somebody

"MUDBLOOD!" Somebody called with others laughing and sniggering but I left it alone, I looked at Fred who had complete anger in his eyes. George had to hold him to the bench.

"She's probably a half blood" said a Ravenclaw with long blonde hair,

I smiled at her and she gave me a light nod.

"Y/n Black can you please sit on the stool?" Mcgonnagal asked.

Everyone went silent. I'm guessing because people thought my dad was a killer

"Hmmm interesting I see your fathers family was a Slytherin, you could do great things," He said as I was chanting not Slytherin in my head " But your brave and caring.....". Everybody was whispering to each other, "GRYFFINDOR" The hat shouted.

Most of the Gryffindor table cheered especially Fred and George. I had a huge smile on my face and went to sit in between them.

"Congrats Black," somebody said I think his name was Percy the twins older brother.

Dinner slowly finished, me and the twins decided to go to my dorm. I was sharing with two girls, Katie Bell and Angelina Johnson. George said goodnight and went to the dorm leaving me with Fred. We walked to my dorm, soon we were in the common room.

"Hey Fred?"...

"Yeah?" He said

"I uhh..."

He looked into my eyes. God! Those brown eyes.

"I was wondering...."

"Yes?" He said almost instantly

"If..."

He inched closer. "If what y/n?"

"If.." I panicked "If you could show me around the castle tomorrow?" I blurted out.

He took a step back. And smiled like he knew I was hiding something. "Sure y/n"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hiya. I'm sorry. I forgot I had this book. I might be carrying on. Depends.

-Sonehri