Chapter 3

Hey, before we start, my sister made this for me, it's Kuuga Kiriu in his hero outfit (black scarf is missing) with the hero background. His eyes are supposed to be purple, I don't know why she didn't do it.

 His eyes are supposed to be purple, I don't know why she didn't do it

Fem. OC's appearance won't be revealed yet, she will appear somewhere in the story.

------------------

Kuuga: (yawns) "Are they just gonna yell at each other or what?"

Bakugo continues to rant random stuff in the hallway.

Kuuga: (sighs) "This is getting boring."

Kuuga starts walking away towards a seat near a wall.

Kirishima: "Oi… Kiriu, where are you going?"

Kuuga: "Sleep."

Kaminari: "You're not gonna watch the fight?"

Kuuga looks at the screen, seeing explosions everywhere.

Kuuga: "I'll pass."

Kirishima: "You might end up being matched or paired with one of us here, don't you want to see what others can do?"

Kuuga: "Honestly, no. I know Team A vs Team D will end up with a highly damaged building. (Points at monitor) As you can see, Iida is the only one playing his role, seeing the bigger picture… Maybe at least Uraraka is trying as well, but she got spotted easily, probably due to her freaking out and letting her guard down.."

The three along with Sero look at the monitor again to see Uraraka being spotted. After a while of Iida doing what appears to be Villain gestures. A smoke follows to see Iida pushing the bomb with his engine legs out of Uraraka's reach.

Kuuga: (yawns) "Those two are the ones doing better, but I can't blame Midoriya, he has to distract the loud hedgehog who has a personal vendetta on him. Those two have the abilities to attack that can have a blast radius, an area attack, which isn't ideal indoors, since it's already done by Bakugo, it's already foolish of him to do so. If Midoriya attacks with his quirk, it's gonna damage the building a lot as well as his limbs. I'm afraid this first battle is a failure, since I don't believe they're treating it like it's real."

Kuuga continues walking away towards a nearby seat.

Sero: "But, just like what Kirishima said, don't you want to see what others can do?"

Kuuga: "I don't like having an advantage over my opponents, I know the basic functions of all your Quirks, I saw all of them in action in the quirk apprehension test. Plus I need to rest my eyes."

He points to his tired purple eyes.

Kuuga: "Because it hurts like hell. And I won't be able to perform well if it hurts a lot. Oh, lastly because the author is too lazy to write the whole damn fight."