Birthday surprise

Okay yea the oneshots starts here

*Yamaguchis pov*

"tomorrow is tsuki's birthday,what can I do for him hm...let me ask hinata"

                                   Hinata 🍊

                        Hey Hinata?
Yes?
               tomorrow is Tsuki's birthday today,what       
                                                                          should I do?

Maybe a hangout?                   
                                                        Sure,To where tho..
Some places that are Dinosaur themed?
                                          That's a good idea! Thanks
                                                                                   Hinata!
Your welcome 😁

                         _end of text_

"Dinosaur themed places...hm..maybe the dinosaur cafe! I should plan things out first today."

_time skip to tsukishima's birthday

                             Tsuki 💝

                                   Hey tsuki!

hey.

                               are you busy tonight?

not really.

                               well since your not busy and it's  
                                               your birthday....

                                                         Wanna hangout? :))

Suddenly?

Haha,Sure.

                           .                  yay! I'll pick you up at 7?

sounds good.

                   _end of text_

*time skip to 6pm*

"okay what can I wear,something dinosaur themed? probably no,Tsuki's gonna wear that."

"uhhhhhhhhhhgggg ah! this is the perfect one!" Yamaguchi pulls out a pair of jeans and a cute pastel green crop top along with a jacket,he nervously thinks about what'll happen but he's still confident. Yamaguchi wore his shoes and went out, starting his car and driving to tsukkishima's house.

They were driving from cafes to shops,making tsukkishima having a really good time on his birthday. On the last stop,it was a very pretty beach where you could see the stars shining and moon waving at you. Yamaguchi finally said, "You've caught my eyes ever since we met at our school,I didn't had the courage to ever tell you this but,if I never did someone else would've be before me,I wanted to be yours and only yours,forever." "Kei tsukkishima,will you be the love of my life and the never ending star that'll always shine for me?" "No." Tsuki said. Tsukkishima explains how they're only friends and how he already found someone,he and yamaguchi and him would be better off as friends. Yamaguchi said it was find,he understood but deeply he didn't,he was so sad but tried to act it off as best as he can.

Moments later he sent tsukkishima home and wished him a happy birthday,he got home and immediately went up to his room then started crying,crying tears of regret,anger,fear,sadness.
He locked himself in for a few days and ignored everything,calls,meals,school,his own life. All he cared about was tsukkishima,he still can't move on from him.

His room became a ocean soon

__________________END__________________

HAHA TRICKED Y'ALL, Y'ALL THINK THIS WAS GONNA BE HAPPY AND THEY GET MARRIED? NO. ITS A TOTAL TWIST BASED ON WHAT HAPPENED IRL WITH ME.
anyways another day another slay,periodt 😝

Btw sorry for the text thing,I did it like last year lmao and I'm lazy to change it.