TASTE OF LOVE

It's 2:09 in the morning when Jeongyeon finished her presentation. She had to work over time to meet her deadline with Mr. Park.

Jeongyeon didn't really care, for it was Friday and that meant she had the weekend to recuperate.

But before that, she had to make sure to unwind drinking her favorite liquor. So, she contacted her best friend, Kim Min Seok, that she's going to his bar.

Jeongyeon wore her black leather jacket, helmet and rode her motorcycle.

"Damn, Jeongyeon. It's been weeks since you visited here. What happened to you?" Min Seok said upon Jeongyeon's entry.

"I know. Work has been okay this past few weeks but this one's so fucked up. It's super hell week for me." Jeongyeon uttered and sat on the high chair by the bar.

"No worries, my friend. I got you. Drink all you want, it's on the house." Min Seok said and started bartending.

"Thanks, my chinguyah. You're the best. I'll have my usual, please."

Jeongyeon scanned the bar while waiting for her tequila shot.

The bar was almost empty except for the two ladies sitting and chatting on the farthest table, two men sitting adjacent to the ladies' booth and lastly, the lone man enjoying his drinks, looking wasted.

"Do you recognize them?" Min Seok asked.

"Who?"

"The two ladies over there." Min Seok raised his head as if pointing at the ladies' direction.

Jeongyeon followed his gaze. "No. What's so special about them?"

"Aish, Jeongyeon. They are idols." Min Seok said and placed the tequila shot in front of Jeongyeon. "The one facing here is Eunha, member of GFRIEND and other one is Sana of 3MIX. God, they are so beautiful, Jeongyeon. It's their third time visiting here. Can you believe it? Idols are starting to discover my bar."

As if on cue, Sana suddenly turned her head and made eye contact with Jeongyeon. Sana smiled.

Everything happened in an instant, Jeongyeon's world went on pause.

Sana was so attractive. Her face was addictive. Natural aegyo face, high cheekbones, cute pointed nose and plump sweet lips, with perfect eyebrows that matched the beautiful set of shinny almond eyes.

Sana was so beautiful - ethereally beautiful.

From that brief moment, Jeongyeon felt a sense of home.

Jeongyeon could hardly breathe. She was thankful for the dimmed light inside the bar because she blushed so fast. Her cheeks became rosy and warm.

"Rumor has it that they are a couple."

"What? Stop making rumors, Min Seok."

"No, it's not a baseless rumor. I mean look at their managers, sitting on the other booth, supporting their meet up. And they seemed very close, knowing they're from different girl groups and labels."

Jeongyeon looked at their direction again. This time, Eunha and Sana were hugging as if saying goodbye to each other.

After that, Eunha left the bar with her manager.

Sana and her manager stayed to settle the bill when the lone wasted man approached Sana and asked for her autograph.

Sana's manager immediately distant the man but the man was very eager.

"I've been buying 3MIX's album so it's my right to have my postcard signed!"

"Sorry, Sir. But it's the company's policy to refuse postcard autograph except during fan sign events." The manager explained. "We hope you understand the situation, Sir. We're very sorry."