Sick...ly dreaming.

Bethany's POV
I hugged Cameron and he was top less. "Tell me what's wrong, babe." I ask him one more time.
"Hmm," He mumbled again. He put his arm up and he plopped it back down.
I put my hand on his forehead. It was warm as fuck. "Cameron. Are you feeling alright?" He shook his head side to side. "Oh jeez." I mumbled.

--skip time--
I gave Cam two Tylenol pills and he gulped it down. I fed him soup and water. He fell asleep at 11 PM. I sleep after him making sure He falls asleep. He needs the rest. That poor guy.

Cameron's POV
^Cameron's dream^
"BETH!!! DONT LEAVE ME!!"
I look down at my hands... Blood. There was blood.
"BETH." I shouted.
She looked back crying and ran. Ran away from me.
"How could she?" I ask myself.
I can still see her at a distance. I feel pain in my lower stomach. OWW.
I saw headlights, I see Beth's figure. She was HEADING TOWARDS THE TRUCK. I heard a long honk. And I saw her. Lying on the ground not even moving. I crawl to her it was about 7ft away. It was painful, but it was worth it. "BETH!!!" "BETH!!! WAKE UP!!!"
"DONT LEAVE ME!!!!" "BETH!!!" She wasn't moving. Or breathing. It was pouring rain. There were thunder and lightning. I couldn't feel her heart beat. "BETH!!!! DONT LEAVE ME!!!!" I cried out loud. Bawling my eyes. Suddenly... Everything was black.
^end of Cameron's dream^
"CAMERON, Cam!!!"
I heard Bethany's voice. I open my eyes. And sigh really deep. "W-what?" I woke up.
"Babe you were having a nightmare. Are you okay?" She asks.
"Yeah, ARE YOU OKAY? BABE, TELL ME THE TRUTH?!?" I ask her worried.
"Yes I'm totally fine. Are you feeling better?" She asks me.
"Yeah... I need a cuddwe." I say in a baby voice.
"Okay," Beth replies in the same voice.
I hugged her really tight. I never wanted to let go, ever. I loved her. She was my one and only. She was mine.

--skip time--
Bethany's POV
I was making Cameron's soup breakfast when someone hugged me behind my back. It was Cam. I sighed in relief.
"Go back to bed." I tell him.
"Nawh." He replies back.
"Your still sick Cam. You need to rest."
"But,-" I cut him off
"No buts." I smirked." Cam just go back to bed. Your gonna make your fever worst."
"Okay" he replies with a raspy voice.
I go back upstairs he was topless and he was watching, football. DUH.
I hand him his soup and a water bottle with two Tylenol pills.
"You feeling better?" I stroke his hair and kiss his forehead.
Cameron nods his head.
"Okay, ima let you finish that. Mkay?" I tell him.
He nods his head again.