Back to normal

The following day, I packed up my stuff and got ready for school. I still felt awful after last night, but I had important business today at school and I couldn't miss it. 'just suck it up for now.' I repeated to myself on the way to school. I stayed in my thoughts for a while, until I heard faint yet familiar voice. "Hey." I noticed Todoroki from the side of my eye and smiled. "So, whatcha doing?"
"Nothing much." He shrugged before walking quicker than before. We stayed in silence, walking together and taking in the scenery until Todoroki finally spoke up. "Momo.." I turned my head to the side. "Yeah?"

"I think I might like boys. Specifically Hanta." He whispered to me, his face clearly growing red. I  didn't even notice when I started jumping up high and shaking him around. "Oh! I'm so happy you told me Todoroki!" I threw him around excitingly before sealing him into a tight hug. "I definitely support you! I mean your one of my best friends anyway."
"Thank you- I dearly appreciate it but could you please let go? This hugs getting rather tight-" He managed to squeeze out, before I dropped him. "Sorry, I didn't mean to. But you can always trust me!"

"Good, and please don't tell anybody!"
"I swear I won't." I scuffled his hair a little before I heard a small chuckle from him. "Your awesome, yaomomo, did you know that?" He slowed down so we could walk at the same pace. "Thanks, but so are you." I dug my hands into my pocket and took a deep breath before both of us headed into the gates of the high school. "Hey 'Roki!" I heard Sero yell out to Todoroki. "A nickname for you? how adorable~" I slightly teased him, pushing him closer to Sero before running away. I looked back and saw an irritated Todoroki, but didn't mind anyway. good luck. I mouthed to him, before he mouthed back thanks I guess. I slightly chuckled to myself before bumping into kyoka. "Oh my bad kyoka."
"It's fine, but no jirou today?" She said, pouting a little bit. "Sorry again!"

"It's fine! I'm just messing with you a little." She fixed her bag. "So, are you gonna move into the dorms today? I know I am, anyway." She scratched the back of her neck, before letting out a small yawn. "Your tired too? and yeah, I'm moving in today."
"How'd you guess?" She says, with a casual laugh.
I hesitated, but said it anyway."Do you think you'll be able to help me bring my stuff in? We can relax afterwards if that's okay with you." "Of course! Just tell me where and when so I can be there on time." I nodded silently, but I was celebrating a bit too much  on the inside. "Alright! I'll tell you after class." I told her before hurrying into class and setting my bag down, but Todoroki was already there. "How did the conversation with you and sero go?" I asked.
"Actually, pretty well." He said, a grin forming on his face. Just before we couls finish our conversation, aizawa walked in and the class started.

After Class

Everyone started to gather their stuff and head out of the classroom. Some people had started moving into the dorms already and needed to unpack the stuff they had. Todoroki had gone off with Midoriya and Ochaco to get something to drink at a nearby cafe.

"Hey!" I said to jirou, who seemed caught off guard.
"Oh-! you scared me yaomomo." She sighed. "You ready to help me pack? We can do it right now if you want to or later if your busy-" She put her hand on mine, "It's fine, don't worry. Let's go right now, I don't have much to do and my stuff isn't coming until later." and smiled at me, causing me to blush a bit. "Well let's go then!" I grabbed her hand and we ran over to the dorms. I was eager to head over quickly for two reasons. One, so I could get all the unpacking over with before sundown, and two..

So hopefully I can finally let her know how I feel about her.