Virgin No More! (LEMON)

Type: Vocaloid x Vocaloid

Pairing: Gakupo x Luka

Warning: This has mature content. Please don't read if you're not old enough. And don't blame me if you lost half of your life!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyday I hear my friends talk about hentai. Even Piko! I didn't wanna listen to their conversation.

"What about you, Gakupo?" Kaito asked. I sprung up.

"What?"

"Did you do 'it' already?" I was shy to answer. I looked away.

"Don't tell me you haven't?" He said.

"Well..." I rubbed the back of my head. Len laughed.

"What's funny!?" I blushed a bit.

"Its just that you're still a virgin and the rest of us did 'it' already and you're the oldest one in our group!" Len continued. "Piko looks girlier than you and he did 'it' with IA!"

"Hey!" Piko said.

"Yeah. You're such a late bloomer." Yuuma said patting my back. "Aren't you planning to do it to Luka?" My eyes enlarged.

"Eh!? She's my stepsister!"

"Seriously Gakupo. You gotta have a love life." Piko said. I glared at him.

"Well, if don't want Luka, I'm here to take her virginity." Kaito told me. I threw my book on his face.

"You already have Miku, you idiot." He chuckled.

"I'm just kidding." He raised both of his hands. I checked my watch.

"I gotta go! Luka is waiting for me!" I said and got my bag.

"Wait, have this." Yuma gave me a box. I looked at it. CONDOMS!?

"What the hell!?" I hit him with my bag. "I don't need these!"

"What? You'll never know, maybe she'll do something." I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever." I left and placed the box of condoms in my bag. Those idiots...

At Gakupo and Luka's house...

"What took you so long!?" Luka asked.

"My friends are lunatics okay!?" I shouted at her back.

"So are you!" Then she hit me on the head with a tuna. I dodged it and went to my- I mean, OUR room. We share a room with Luka. Which sucks...

I got my books and started studying. Luka got in the room.  She looked at me.

"Studying again? Its a Saturday tomorrow." She said.

"I know. I just love to study." She was silent for a moment.

"No wonder you're still a virgin."  I turned around. She smiled mischievously. I got pissed.

"Stop it." I said.

"I'm sure you're too much of a coward to do it." I smiled.

"Ya sure?" I stood up and grabbed her by the waist. She reached my limit. She had a surprised expression.

"What are you doing!?" She asked. I smirked.

"Showing you that I'm not coward." I kissed her. She was pushing me away but I held the back of her head.

"Stop it!" She said. I entered my tongue in her mouth. I explored her mouth. She was still pushing me away. I pulled away and pushed her on the bed. She kept squirming so I held her wrists tighter on one hand.

"Gakupo!!!!" She shouted. I went near to her ear.

"I love you, Luka..."  She blushed and stopped squirming. I pulled up her skirt and touched her womanhood. She started squirming again.

"Stop it Gakupo!!!!" I just smiled. I pulled down her panties and fingered her p*ssy.

"Ah... Gakupo...." She arched back. I can feel my member standing up. I inserted two fingers inside.

"Ah!" I pumped it slowly at first.

"Gakupo... I'm...." Then she came. I tasted her cum. She blushed.

"You taste sweet..." I unzipped my pants and pulled out my member. Luka's eyes enlarged.

"Gakupo, Stop!!!" She pleaded but I placed it in.

"Ah!!!" I started moving.

"Gakupo.... Please.... Stop!" She kept on saying.

"Not unless you say I'm not a coward!" My pace started getting faster.

"Ah! Ah!" I smirked. I never knew this would be fun.

"Come on! Say 'Gakupo's d*ck is good!" I said. "Or I'll stop!"

"Gakupo..." I stopped. She was sad.

"F-Forgive me, Gakupo...." She said. "Please f*ck me more..." I can't believe it.

"Luka..." I smiled and gave her what she wanted. I inserted my member again and continued.

10 minutes later....

Both of us were nude. Luka moaned like crazy. I was almost to my limit. I pumped faster.

"Gakupo... I..."

"Me too..."

"AH!!!" We both came. I removed my d*ck, which is now oozing with fluids. Same with Luka.

Luka looked up at me and smiled. She clinged on my neck and kissed me. Then I remembered the condoms Yuuma gave me.

I told you I won't need those condoms....

__________________________________________

This was one of the dirtiest lemons I wrote. I hope it was okay for you guys.

Next one shot : Whatever I can think of.