I'm Sleeping Here!

Aizawa had supplied the spare room in his apartment for you. You had been living with him for two weeks by now, and the two of you had developed a routine of sorts.

But today was Saturday and he finally didn't have much to do, so he would be sleeping in. You had waken up at 3am to get a drink of water when you saw his body stretched across a couch in the living room, which was closer to the front door than his room. He must have come in and crashed. You walk over to the leather two-seater he is asleep at and look down at his features. His hair is loose, and the strands flow past his shoulders. He doesn't have a blanket and it is cold in the apartment. You move to grab him a light one from the closet.

You drape it over him and sit down in front of him on the floor. Without realizing it, you soon fall asleep with your arms partially spread across his blanket.

He slowly stirs with a creak in his neck. I must have slept on the couch. He moves around, noticing a blanket across his body. How- He then notices you sleeping in the floor next to his knees. Oh. He pulls his phone out of his pocket to find it on 5%. Damn. And the clock reads 10:27am. Shit. I shouldn't have slept in this late.

Aizawa moves to shake you awake. You stir with your hair slightly ragged. "Mmmmm" You slowly blink your eyes open. "Mr. Aizawa! What time is it?!" You turn to and electric clock and read the time. "I can't believe I slept that long! That's nearly twelve hours!"

Aizawa shakes his head. "What were you doing there?"

You nervously brighten. "Well, I just thought that you might be lonely sleeping by yourself?" What you said settles in, then you correct yourself. "WAIT- I MEAN I WAS CONCERNED! I DIDN'T MEAN TO-"

He deeply chuckles. "Calm down. Just don't go sleeping on the bare floor."

"Oh, okay!" You look around and an idea pops into your head. "I'll be back!" Sure enough, there were spare futons in the closet. You run back into the living room. "Okay, from now on I'll sleep on a futon if you have to come in late! That way I can know you made it back safely!"

From then on, Aizawa made it a goal not to stay out late; he didn't want the girl waiting on him to worry too much.

I guess the lot of you like this story.

Thanks for your support.