❤Happy birthday Pretty Preethi ❤

You are my pumpkin, pumpkin

Hello honey bunny..

 AaiI am your dumpling, dumpling

,Hello honey bunny..

 AaiFeeling something something

Hello honey bunny Honey bunny,

 toko tokoToko toko toko toko

My sweet Hunny bunny!!! hamesha_and_forever HAPPIEST BIRTHDAYYYYYYYYYYYYY to you. May you achieve more and more success in your life and keep your family and yourself happy and healthy. * whispering* that HEALTHY part is very important hann, nahi toh NanJu will not leave you.

Our journey from Miss. reader-Miss. writer to Fluffy and Bunny has been soooo amazing right. I never knew my commenting on your story will bring us here, actually non of us knew. I got my bestie though your book . The title of your book actually played itself in our lives na ' YEH DOSTI MILTI NASEEB SE'. I literally got the best people from here and the first stepping stone was you. I got my AMI, hayeee you really played the role of real life CUPID CABIRA for us bunny. Well that brings you to your gift from my side. *shying and taking out something from the bag*

I hope you like it. I don't know what I did but I did for you and my most fav. book.

A new book cover for you Bunny from the biggest fan of this book

A new book cover for you Bunny from the biggest fan of this book. So Miss. Writer ab toh new cover bhi mil gaya, update bhi dedo. I know tu abhi busy hai, koi naa let your exams and this graduation get's over maine double update maangna hai. I want to know what happens next in the story.

Just be the way you are bunny, the chirpy, calm, and sweet but little risky one. Just one request make your love understand to not fight with me always for Ami. I mean fineeeeeeeee she is her ammijan but meri bhi toh AMI hai na.

Time for other's wishes as well. So how about we start with the person you first met on wattpad. Your Didijaan.

⚊⚊🔼⚊🔹🎂⚊🔼⚊🔹⚊⚊

SpillThe_Wit

Sweets!

First and foremost I don't know how such a sweet, methi churi (knife) like you can share bday with my devil ass brother but you do! 🤭😂

I call you gud se bani chachni because you are genuinely so so so so sweet and that can be visibly seen or felt when you call me "didijaan" or any of us with their nicknames.

Technically I'm your mother in law! 😂😂😂😂😂 so being one I seriously need to tell you this - My daughter couldn't get a best lover than you ever! 😘😘