Pet names..

Henry leaned up, connecting their lips together. Eyes closing and heat rushing through their bodies as they lean into each other. Ralph's hand went onto Henry's cheek as Henry's hand went agaisnt Ralph's chest. Ralph's hand ran down Henry's neck and arm. To his waist, pulling him closer. Henry pulled away. Panting. Ralph opened his eyes and looked down to him. "I really like you" Ralph and henry said at the same time. They smiled at each other. Leaning their heads against each others foreheads. Looking into each others eyes.

Ralph's mom walked in. Ralph and henry looked at her. She wasnt very suprised "Well" she turned around and left closing the door. Ralph and henry look at each other and burst out laughing. Henry was cackling, ralph mostly laughing at Henry's cackling. They eventually calm down and lay down on the sofa together. Beside each other, Ralph's arm under henry and Henry's head on Ralph's chest, kind of shoulder. Ralph looked down to henry, henry looking up to ralph. "how long have you, y'know.." Henry mutters. "Since I realized I was gay. So about a 3 or 4 years ago" Ralph said. "YOU LIKED ME FOR 3 TO 4 YEARS?!" Henry said. Ralph smirked. "Yea" He said. "How long have you liked me?" Ralph asked. Henry shrugged and slouched "3 to 4 years probably" he mutters. Ralph chuckled at him kissing his head. Henry snuggled into Ralph's chest. "Ralph your pizzas here!" His mom shouts to them. Ralph got up "I'll be back" he said and kissed Henry's cheek. Henry giggled. Ralph walked into his house and to his mom. She handed him 2 cans of pepsi and then a large pizza. Then his mom put something on top. "What's that" Ralph said then picked it up "MOM!" He said "I dont want you making any messes in the shed!" She said "Jesus mum" Ralph said "You better use it, Ralph!" She said. Ralph went to the shed and went in putting the pizza down and the drinks down too.

Ralph put the condom into his back pocket and sat down opening the box. Henry chose a film and they sat bsck. Raloh had the pizza box on his legs because he didnt wsnt it to burn henry. Henry was being slow with eating. Ralph helped distract him a bit while eating so it made it easier for him. They watched movies eating and drinking their Pepsi.

They laid down together watching tv. Henry was holding his stomach "You alright..?" He asked. "tummy hurt.." He said quietly. Ralph softly began to rub Henry's stomach gently. Which made Henry blush. Henry relaxed a bit more. Ralph watched Henry smiling. Henry slowly began to fall asleep. Ralph chuckled quietly. He picked henry up and carried him up to his room. Laying him in his bed, closing the door and curtains. He laid in bed beside him, henry cuddling into Ralph's chest. Ralph rubbed Henry's back gently. Ralph slowly began to fall asleep too.

They woke up in the morning from His alarm clock. Ralph quickly shut it off snd turned back over to Henry. Henry grunts "Hmm" ralph said back at him. Henry cuddled closer feeling cold. Ralph held him closer, warming him up. "Ralph!" His mum called up. Ralph grunts as she opened the door "me and your father wont be here until sunday night. We are going for family visiting. Dont break anything please. You have money in the sitting room in a jar" She said kissing his head "See you on sunday!" She said. Ralph nodded then turned over. Ralph looked down to Henry "Henry" he mutters. Henry hummed. "We need to wake up baby" He said. Henry softly blushes and nods no. Ralph softly turned them over. Henry laid on his back and ralph on top, hovering over him. He leaned down kissing at his neck. Henry hummed at him. "Gonna wake up?" Ralph mutters. Henry nods no. Ralph smirked and contiued to kiss doen his neck and down his chest and stomach. Henry hummed at him. "Gonna get up yet?" Ralph said quietly. Henry nodded no sleepily. Ralph went under the blanket and kissed at Henry's thighs slowly. Henry sleepily hummed again. Ralph smirks running his hand up Henry's back. Henry leaned into Ralph's hand. Ralph kissed Henry's  thigh again. Then leaned up a bit to his crotch area and kissed lightly. Henry whimpers and moved away slightly. Ralph moved up out from under the blanket. He kissed Henry's cheek "Wakey wakey" he said. Henry huffed and rubs his eyes, then looked up at him. Ralph smiled softly "Cutie" He said smiling. Henry rolled his eyes. Ralph stood up and grabbed a new change of clothes from Henry's bag giving it to him. Henry pouted. Ralph chuckled and got his own clothes. Ralph took his shirt off snd Henry's face went red "Cant I just change here?" Ralph asked. Henry nodded and took off his shirt and put it down beside him. Raloh went to him and kissed him gently. Ralph put his hands against Ralph's arm gently. They looked into each others eyes. "I love you" Henry blurted out. Then went red and eyes widened "I'm sorry i-" he started. "I love you too" ralph smiled. Henry giggled at him. They contiued getting dressed. Henry looked at Ralph's mirror from the side of himself. Eyeing his stomach. Ralph stood behind him and wrapped his arms around his waist. "You're perfect." He said in his ear. Henry huffed a bit then turned to him "You never had to get your teeth fixed, you never had to work out a bunch and bunch to get abs. You've always been quite fit, you never had to change yourself. So if anyone here is perfect its fucking you" Henry said. "Henry. Everyone's diffrent. And I did hsve to work alot. I work out because I'm bored and you know me I'm always bored." Ralph said. Henry looked away, ralph made Henry look back at him "You ate perfect how you are. You dont need to change to fit in" He said. Henry learned on him. Ralph took Henry's hand and made him look at him. "You're beautiful, Henry." He said. Henry slightly went red.