1.

Hex's POV

He always performs so perfectly, never a single miss. How does he do it? I'll never know. His name is Whitty, he has a bomb for his head, that could go off at any second, so it's best not to mess with him. That's why I keep to myself in the shadows, so I don't bother him. 

I don't know how Girlfriend manages to stay that close to Whitty. To be honest, I don't know how she stays close to any of Keith's opponents. If you haven't noticed, I don't know a lot of things.

Even though I'm a robot. Typical, right?

He carries on singing, in such a nice tone. It's kind of mesmerizing in a way. He looks so angry, I've never seen his orange ovals for eyes look kind or sweet. 

And, you may think that I like him, because I speak about him so much. Well, that's where you are wrong.

I absolutely hate him.

He's too perfect, and he's not even a nice person. He's a bully, and his words are like venom. He's a show off. He's not even good-looking. You may think he's bullying me. Well, that's also wrong. I just see him do it, and assume he's a stubborn asshole.

As he carries on singing, Girlfriend takes a glance at me, and signals me to come over for a better look. No one's ever seen me before, and I've been doing this for months. I thought I was well hidden, but I guess not. 

I didn't want to be rude, so I stepped out into the open. I was scared that his bomb was going to go off, so I still kept my distance. 

His song ended and he looked over at me, he gave me a little wave, I rolled my eyes. He came over to me. "What's with the attitude?" he asks me.

I just stare at him blankly.

"You think you're better than me?"

"No?" I say finally managing to talk.

Whitty nods and holds out his hand. "Whitty"

"Hex" and I shake his hand.

author's note:
dis the end of chapter 1 i guess, i think the next one may be a little longer.
mkay, you better have enjoyed it :)

-zero