┌─────── ❤°❉°❤───────┐

Hosh walon ko khabar kya... Bekhudi
kya cheez hai
Ishq ki Jaye phir samajhiye... Zindagi kya cheez hai..

└─────── ❤∘❉∘❤───────┘

Wearing a white salwar kameez, Rolex in hand, his long fingers were dancing to the music of beautiful Ghazal...Jagjit Singh's voice was echoing in the whole room.. He was busy in his La- La Land... He himself was humming too...Like his handsome face...His voice was also heart touching .... Suddenly Nadeem's voice brought him back to the world of reality...

Ada Saaien main aapke Mujrim ko lekar aa gaya hoon... Now you will decide what to do with him...Nadeem threw a boy in front of Him...

(Big Brother ..I have come with your culprit...)

Hmm... Chalo Aaj iska game bajate hain...He hummed in playful tone ...

(..Let's play his game today..)

So Mr. whatever... Aajkal tum suna hai shikar ki training le rahe ho... per tumhara nishana galat jagah laga hai... Where you have tried to put your hand.. He said while turning the pistol..

(...Heard these days that you are taking hunting training...Your target has been hit in the wrong place...)

Chill Bro... what's the difference... I liked it so I decided... He laughed like a fool...

Oh! Is that So!.. Zaleel Insan!! He smirked at him.. 

(...Vile person...)

Do you have any idea... Who are you talking to ? ... Nadeem punched him very hard and he fell on the ground...

"Main Tumhari Maut Hoon....Murtaza Murshad Durrani." ...  He laughed proudly...

(...I am your death..)

What?? Are you saying... Are You... Are You...  Murtaza...The Beast... ?? ... Now the boy was trembling with fear...

Yes I'm Murtaza The Beast... who never forgive his enemy? And You tried to destroy My honor, My Pride ... I'll never keep you alive ... Nadeem Shoot him...this bastard... He was roaring like a lion....

No forgive me Murtaza bhai... Next time I will never cross your path... I promise I will not harass any girl...Please Forgive me...  He was pleading with Him and tears were flowing from his eyes...

(...Brother..)

Apology is not in my dictionary... so prepare yourself for death... Nadeem shoot him... Don't you know I never repeat myself... He pointed finger at Nadeem. ..

No ... please don't shoot me... Murtaza Bhai .. Aapko aapki Jaan ki kasam... nadeem suppressed his pistol's trigger.. Murtaza Bhai aapko Mannat ki kasam... Don"t kill me.. now the boy had fallen at his feet...

(..You swear to your Sweetheart.. You swear to your Mannat...)

Murtaza was stunned to hear the name of His Heartbeat and orders Nadeem… "Stop… don’t shoot him… let him go"…But "Ada.".. Nadeem wanted to say something.. "No arguments.".. Murtaza raised his hand and walked out of the room....