Prologue

{Warning, contains Rape, swearing, and abuse.}

“Stop, please!" Louis begged as he was being tied down to his fathers bed, he had tired to escape but he was to weak.

“Shut the fuck up!" His father yelled at him slapping Louis' cheek hard. Louis cried harder at the sharp stinging pain.

Louis' father grabbed the top of Louis' trousers and pulled them down and his boxers not to long after.

Louis was trying his best to get free but the ropes are tied tight around his wrists and his legs were tied to the legs of the bed so he had no way of escape!

“Now be still, and if I hear one word, your face will so black an blue you'll blend in to the dark!" The man threatened his son climbing on top of him unzipping his pants.

“Please?!" Louis begged sobbing loudly earning a very hard slap to his bare back Louis winced in pain crying ow, but then just kept his mouth shout since he know he couldn't get out of this.

Louis' father pushed his member inside his son forcely, Louis letting a moan of pain and only pain escape his mouth.

Louis wanted to just scream but he knew that of he did it would be even worser then it already was so he just sobbed quickly praying to god that this would end.

Louis moaned in more pain as his father pushed farther into him, crying more and more.

Louis finally couldn't hold it in any longer and started screaming and crying when he felt his dad release in him.

“GET OFF ME, PLEASE JUST STOP!" Louis yelled, his father really angry at that point and fastly brought his member out of Louis' hole, Louis winced in the pain.

Louis' father grabbed his belt off the floor and started hitting Louis every where, Louis was a screaming and crying mess.

It wasn't until his dad started hitting Louis' head repeatedly that he was quick because he had blacked out!

»

Louis woke up an hour later in so much pain he couldn't move!

He opened his eyes fully and saw that he was in a really dark place and he knew it wasn't no house cause he could feel the rough and cold ground under neath him

He started crying again as he laid on the ground and tried to keep himself warm.

----------
----------

Hey guys so heres the prologue, tell me your thoughts :)

Poor Louis :(

Please lots of votes and comments :)