Update/ New character Info! (so sorry.)

Hi. So sorry if this triggers anyone. I didnt mean for this. I needed to put this in before i added the next chap. I mean no harm T-T to no one T-T. Now you may be wondering, Who's Namu? Let me explain. Namu is a person who use to know Kiri. They were close before a problem came about. One night Namu left out and never came back. She was found dead. Kiri forever hated that she was gone but started to forget.
Now i know this may be off topic, but Kiri still had feelings for Namu. Her sister was kidnapped, Her mother and father were killed, Her brother got lost and never showed again. She was alone. Until she found Kiri. 

      Onto Kiri tho. Kiri had this problem that when something happens to him or anyone he finds himself caring about, he ends up having flashbacks to when Namu was alive and what happened to his (adopted) Brother.  Kiri hated her for that but still loved her for herself. He ends up scared to of the flashbacks and the constant reminders of her. It ends up bringing a problem. 

        His brother was killed by Namu. One night she came home and was angry and took it out on Namu. He tried to stop her but it didnt work. His brother, Lee died. 
----------------------------------------------------
    Namu info:
Full Name: Natalie Rose.
Nickname: Namu
Age: 16
Hight: 5'9
Interest: Kiri, music, drawing, fighting.
Looks: Dark blue and black hair, red eyes.
Clothes: Ripped jeans, Black skull tee-shirt, dark sunglasses, skull earrings
Available: N/A 
---------------------------------------------------

    Lee Info:
Full Name:  Leroy Choco
Nickname: Lee
Age: 14
Hight: 5'2
Interest: Music, Drawing, Aloneness
Looks: black hair,Black and red eye
Clothes: Shorts, Blue shirt, red, blue and green socks
Available: N/A