🔞 6

I was sleeping peacefully until I felt someone touching my thigh.

Y/n: T-Taehyung what are y-

Taehyung: Shhh

Y/n: But-

Taehyung then kissed me and entered my mouth. His tongue was exploring every corner. Then, he came on top of me and started giving me hickeys all over my neck. He removed my clothes and thru them to one of the corner of the room. He then started kissing me on my upper body while one of his free hands were playing with my clit. I was already wet. When he stuck his tongue inside my pussy, it made me scream his name.

Y/n: Ahh! T-Taehyung!!

Taehyung: You like that?

Y/n: M-Mhmm

Soon after, he started inserting two of his fingers inside me and began thrusting them. He went even deeper. I was so close to cumming.

Y/n: T-Taehyung I-I'm gonna c-

Taehyung: N-Not now

He took out his fingers and pulled down his pants along with his boxers. My eyes widened as I saw his big dick. I had one question going thru my thoughts at the moment, it was if it would fit inside me or not. 

When he inserted it, I wasn't ready and it felt painful. He started off with a slow pace, giving me time to adjust to his size, and he gradually started thrusting a bit faster. It didn't take too long for me to get used to it. 

Y/n: Ahh F-Faster T-Taehyung!

Taehyung smirked and went faster.

Y/n: Fuck!!

Taehyung: Ahh.. Your so tight!

Y/n: Ahhh

He went a lot faster and then at one point I came on his dick and he came inside of me.