really

time skip you and bakugou have been dating for 3 months.

Katsuki's pov
really now you have to do this now.
I was on my way to Y/n's houes when I got a very big craving for blood, god she going to kill me i was about 5-10 minutes. I got to her houes and knock on the door but insted of y/n opening the door it was deku.
"Kacchan what are you doing here?"
"Is y/n home we are going to study for the quiz?"
"ya let me get her,Y/N KACCHAN IS HERE FOR YOU!"
i heared her little feet go down the stairs
"hey follow me"
"bye deku"
"bye kacchan" i follow her to her room she opended to pushed me in.
"I hate to do this to you but... I- well I- umm"
"You need blood."
"well Ya"
"Come here" she siad as she pulls down her shirt a little to show more of her neck. I walk closer to her and push her up against the wall and bit down on her tiny neck.... her blood is sweet like candy... I just want more and more....
"Katsuki that's enough" I pull out my fangs and lick the blood on her neck. I look up at her then at her lips before thinking my lips crashed in to hers as i push her more against the wall. my hands fly to her hips has her arms are around my neck... it was all cut short bye a knock on the door. we both pulled away as the door opened.
"hey sweetie I brought some tea for you guys"
"thanks inko/mom" we both say sitting at her desk with books opened.
"don't sudy to long, oh a bakugou dear I called your mom and told her you are sleeping over, I don't want you walking at night"
"ok thank you inko" she walk out the room as me and Y/n looked at other.

333 words i hope you liked this chapter I was useing my computer for this one so sorry if there is i spelled wrong bye