Memories

"Hey! I'm streaming just to let you know." Wil's sweet British accent said in the background.

   "O-oh... Well hello viewers! I'm y/u/n!" I waved though no one could see me.

   "Would you like to join me with you laugh you lose?" Wilbur said while pausing the media shares.

   "Well sure I guess." I replied while rubbing the back of my neck.

   I started reacting to Media shares with him.  At the beginning he asked if I wanted to do webcam and I declined.  Since my humor was so broken the stupid stuff got to me.  And to top it off how wil acted twords some of them.

  Then when the media share [of choice] finally broke me.  I was laughing so hard for that one.

   "Really y/u/n? That was such a stupid media share." He complained while motioning to the screen.

"Says the one that laughed twice.  I thought you said it's hard for you to laugh" I said still mad at myself.

   "Well then I guess that's the end of the stream" he didn't even say goodbye at the end.  He just ended the stream...

   "Thanks for inviting me." I spoke greatfuly.

   "No thank you for joining." He leaned back in his chair closing his eyes.

   "So- uhm- how are you?" It was kinda awkward.  I've met him today and we're hanging out on call.  I don't even know what to say.  Like should I ask about interests or is that with gaming? Or music? Does he write his own songs?

   My head is filled with thoughts that I failed to notice Wil calling for me.

   "Y/n? You there y/n?"

   I snapped back into reality and replied with "oh yeah sorry!" That made it even more awkward then before.  Dammit I made the situation worse. I thought to myself angerly.

  "Are you into anything?" He started to edit a video while talking.

  "Like-?" I was unsure what I should say... Like type of music food?  There's so many things he could be mentioning.  "Really just anything." His tone drifted to boredom.  It was not that he didn't like talking to her it was him in his sleep deprived state.

  "Well I enjoy-" we started to talk about our favorite things to get to know each other. Some were simple like food.  And some where more private like family life.  To most people that wouldn't be private but with the type of family I had I couldn't say it wasn't.

  After awhile we ended the call to get some shut eye.  As I layed down in my bed I started to remember.

------------

  My eyes fluttered open as the cold.winter day seeped through my window.  I sat up rushing yo get dressed for the day.  I put my favorite sweater on.  I didn't have plans so I threw on some simple sweat pants.

  I looked at my phone to check the time.  7:23.  Mother was probably up by now.  As if right on que muffled yelling echoed from the down stairs.  Sadly, this was normal.  I slowly opened my door hoping for it to not creak and successfully made it out.  As I made my way twords the stairs for the yelling to grow louder and less muffled by the second.

  I took careful steps down the stairs having each creaking step already memorized in my head.  I looked around the corner to see my father's eyes glaring streight into mine.  I took a gulp and walked into the kitchen.  There was no turning back now...

  "G-good morning father." I tried my best to keep my voice from shaking but it was to hard.

  "I thought I told you to *hiccup* be down by 6-" he continued stupid shit like that...  Honestly being up late is nothing bad so to lost it wouldn't make sense.  The thing was he was drunk...  He's never sober.  As he complained to me more he started to say things that weren't true like I've been sneaking out and crap like that.

  "Shut up." I mumbled but instantly regretted it. 

  "SEE! our daughter falls back and is a bitch." He yelled while looking back to my mother.  She was on the brink of tears. 

  She replied in a hush time which only my father could hear.  But what ever it was it made him even more mad. 

  He smashed have a bear bottle on the kitchen counter.  Shards fell everywhere and reflected my face.  My h/c hair was knotted from not yet brushing it and scars littered my face. 

  The next thing I remembered was darkness clamping onto my vision as a warm liquid ran down the side of my head.

------------

  I reached my hand up to my head and rubbed that spot.  I had to get stitches which was not fun.  That was the first time in awhile that my dad was sober and he wouldn't stop appoligising.  Yet after that he went back to drinking and still didn't change. 

I left them back in [ur country].  It was nice to be free from there exceptions.  I could finely leave the house without the worry of what I would come me into when I got home.

A/N
Sorry it took so long to update lol tho I don't think this book has been read by anyone but idc... It's the fun of writing it.  Along with this book I might start making a Ghostbur x fem!Y/N...  I might eventually to they/them and he/him pronouns but at the moment I thought I'd stick to the pronoun I'm used to writing.

P.S- please be careful with the books you read on Wattpad...  I know plenty of minors use this app and I don't want you to be exposed to some of the content on here!