*Chapter 2*My First Fight*

(I made the image above on picrew, credits to baydews)

Warning, I'm not good at fight scenes. And it's pretty short.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I will." 

The one to volunteer is a tall buff woman that looks to be in her late teens with caramel skin, long wavy black hair in a ponytail, and steel gray eyes. She also has two scars, one over her nose and the other over her left eye. She is wearing the same uniform as the other girls, although she does not have the makeup on.

"Alright, Kim this is Taura." Suki introduces the woman. "Now, it will be hand-to-hand combat. It will be over when someone can't get up or gives up. Let's get to it."

'Thank goodness Mom had me take self-defence classes.'  I do a quick whistle signaling Chip to find a different resting spot. Hopping off my head, he flies to and lands on a rafter. 

As we walk to the middle of the room, I take off my haori and hand it to one of the warriors as they along with the other Kyoshi warriors move to the side. Taura and I both get into fighting stances. 

"Don't think I will go easy on you." My opponent says smirking. "I wouldn't want it any other way." I reply, matching her smirk. 

Without warning, she lunges at me. Moving quickly, I roll out of the way and jump to my feet. Having her surprise attack out of the way, we circle each other waiting for the other to strike. Quickly glancing around I spot a wooden pillar holding up the roof. A small smirk crawls on my face. I run to the pillar, jump onto the side of it then push off towards Taura, feet first. 

Sadly. she steps to the side. I roll as I hit the ground, jumping up I turn around in time to dodge a punch to my face. Grabbing her arm, I flip her over my shoulder and onto the floor. As I turn to look at her, I feel my feet get swept from under me. 'Fuck.' I fall onto my back and hit my head. 

Slightly dizzy, I get to my feet. I got to swing a punch at her only for my feet to be swept from under me and my arms pined to my back. 

"Taura wins!" Suki announces.  

I sigh as I'm released. I look up to see Taura holding her hand out. A slight smile growing on my face, I grab her hand and pull myself up. "Thanks." 

"No problem. After all, I did just kick your ass." She grins. I punch her shoulder lightly, smiling. 

Feeling a hand on my shoulder, I turn my head. "I'm sure you'll do better next time."

"Next time?" I tilt my head in confusion. Suki smiles in response. "Yeah, welcome to the Kyoshi Warriors." She takes her hand off my shoulder and holds it out for me to shake. 

"Thank you." I return her smile, shaking her hand. 

Returning her hand to her side, Suki turns to Taura. "Now, I believe you have a spare bed?" Getting a nod in response, she continues. "Then Kim will stay with you." She then walks away, signifying that the decision is final.

"Alright roomie, lead the way!" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

527 words

Again, sorry of the horrible fight scene and the short chapter. I'll try and get a longer on out soon.

Anyway, thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed.
Please Vote, Comment, and Share.
Psycho_Innocent out!

08/05/2021