"Lunch"

Today Me, Brigette, Felix, Chloe, Alya, Kagami, Luka, and Damian have to have lunch with the class, with me as the future Queen, Damian as the future King, Brigette as the Princess, Felix and the Princess's boyfriend. Chloe, Alya and Kagami as my Lady's in Waiting, and Luka as the future Royal Advisor. When I wake up I get changed into a dress that goes up my knee's and is long sleeved. The bottom half of the dress is black, the top half is red, there is silver lining at the end of the sleeves, and there is the royal crest,

 The bottom half of the dress is black, the top half is red, there is silver lining at the end of the sleeves, and there is the royal crest,

 on the black part. I am wearing light purple summer sandals to go with the dress. I put on a silver and gold masquerade mask on and put my hair up in a half up half down braided crown. 

When I get down to the dining room (look in the chapter the palace if you forgot what it looks like) I see that Damian is wearing a black suit that has the royal crest on it, silver tie, black pants, black shoes and a dark green masquerade mask. Brigette is wearing a plain pink dress that goes down to just below her knees, that has the royal crest on the waist are to the left, light blue flats, and a light blue masquerade mask. 

Kagami, Chloe and Alya all came down in a dress that has sleeves that go down to their upper arm. But Kagami's dress is red with red 2-inch heels and a ruby colored masquerade mask. Chloe's dress is yellow with yellow 2-inch heels, and a gold colored masquerade mask. Alya's dress is orange, with orange heels, and  amber colored masquerade mask. Luka is wearing a black suit, black shoes, black pants, a light blue tie, and a dark blue masquerade mask. When we get there we see that the class is already there. Hello your Highness's, Rose says. Hello Rose, I say once I have been seated. How did you know her name, Kim says.

I knew her name because I know the names of everyone that visits the palace Kim, I say. Have you seen my friends Marinette, Alya, Chloe, Kagami, and Luka, i say. They did not know that we were leaving early so they were still asleep when we left, Lie-la says. Thank you, Lila, and Miss Bustier please do not leave for the palace without the entire class, I say. Yes Your Highness, Miss Bustier says. We finished lunch and the class leaves. That was a pain we have to go to the hotel, bye Damian. Bye Marinette I will miss you, He says.