part two

 -y/n's pov-

-y/n's pov-

i woke up and started to get dressed because today gabbie said we were going out to some coffee shop to meet the boys for brunch. I finished getting ready and headed into the living room where gabbie was changing lavs diaper. When she was done she handed her to me and i held her and loved on her while gabbie got all her stuff packed up to take with us. We got in gabbies car and headed to the coffee shop to meet the boys.

When we got there only jack and jonah were there so we waited outside for zach, daniel and corbyn to show up and took some pictures for instagram. Apparently zach's girlfriend kay was also meeting us there and i was excited to meet her because gabbie told me she was super sweet.

The other boys and kay finally showed up and we all grabbed a table in the back of the coffee shop. I sat between jonah and gabbie, and i totally wasn't mad about sitting by jonah. We all ordered and then i talked to kay for awhile who was sitting right across from me. I was getting to know all the guys a little better since i only really knew jack prior to coming to LA.

"so what's something fun or cool that i need to see or do before leaving LA" i said aloud to the table "oh you have to go to the beach" zach said "they have beaches in florida you idiot, i think she meant something that's not in florida" jack said and everyone laughed. "well you have to see the hollywood sign obviously, but even better than that is hiking up to it and getting a close up view" jonah said excitedly "oh well i'm not much of a hiker but that sounds fun" i reply "maybe you could go with me sometime, i like to hike up there a lot to think" jonah stated "i might just take you up on that offer" i said back with a smile.

we all finished eating and then the guys had to go back to the studio so gabbie was headed back home but i had her drop me off at this modeling agency my agent sent my resume to. I needed to check and see if i was going to be modeling anywhere here in LA for the summer, so i headed inside and spoke with the secretary and she sent me back to an LA agency representative. We talked for a few minutes before the lady handed me a folder and said "we'd love to work with you miss y/l/n, here's a modeling gig for you tomorrow and all the information is in here." i smiled and thanked her and called an uber back to gabbies.

i haven't been in the modeling business long but having a job in LA was a big step in the right direction so i was so excited about this opportunity!
___________________________________

don't forget to vote/comment pls ♥