Reaction

(lemon again so like, warning. references to jacking off. leave if ya aint comfy, i dont want anyone to be upset or grossed out)

"Tamaki."

"...Yeah?" He was pretty quiet.

"...Tell me honestly. What the FUCK is poking into to me right now?"

He looked like he wished to be anywhere but here at your words. And he sure wasn't looking anywhere near you.

"It's. Uh." He was stalling. Why was he stalling? 

What an idiot.

"Go sort yourself and come back whenever you're not gross or I'll castrate you." Because there was no way you were gonna let this happen. You'd seen enough *ahem* hentai- *cough* to know where this shit was going. 

You got off of him and he scurried away, blushing fiercely.

...

He came back around fifteen minutes later.

"I hope you washed your hands," you growled, crossing your arms. 

"I did! Please don't threaten me again... you're really scary..." he whimpered. Fuck he was adorable- NO NO NO N O DON'T THINK LIKE THAT Y/N, YOU'RE FALLING INTO THE STUPID ANIME TROPES AGAIN DON'T DO IT. 

But fuck... he was still red from 'sorting himself out' and... the whimpering. It was like a little puppy but in a hot way. 

...

You walked towards him, and he backed up against the wall. 

You put your arms on either side of him.

"...You're hard again," you said softly.  "That was quick."

Tamaki gulped, eye wide with fear.

(YOOOOOO SO HI I GOT BACK INTO WRITING A LITTLE BUT DONT GET Y'ALL HOPES UP I COULD GO BACK ON HIATUS AT ANY SECOND. BUT UH YEAH THIS IS GETTING A LITTLE SPICY HAHA)