lion enters the jungle

It was another average day in Kazehaya High School with students running to their respective classes, going home early or in some cases such as for Naoto Hachiōji walk to their club room to discuss certain things and perform club activities or just hang out, for Naoto it was a combination of the three when it came to the art club especially with his lower classmen modeling for him that classemen being Hayase Nagatoro. 

Nagatoro had been modeling for him for about a year now and despite her teasing along with her blunt attitude he grew to be good friends with her, today she was going to model for him again but with him arriving earlier than usual all he could do now before she shows up was wait so he began looking over his earlier sketches,  Naoto as he looked them over thought they were good although he did find an odd smudge on a sketch of nagatoro when she was wearing her winter clothes causing him to instinctively grab his pencil then immediately attempt to fix it. 

While Naoto continued to fix the sketch the sound of the club room door opening caught his attention, he continued to sketch thinking its nagatoro,  "Welcome back, your seat is right where it always is" he said as he continued to fix the sketch as the figure instead of sitting at the chair in  front of the board took a seat from a nearby desk confusing Naoto, "Huh? What are-" he stopped himself when he saw the figure's whole form. 

The figure was a female student about five inches taller than nagatoro with black hair that was curly and tied into a single ponytail, her eyes are a dark almond brown and had a strong gaze which made Naoto shudder slightly as she looked at him,  her lips had a bit of thick fullness to them yet the most defining feature of her was something anyone in this town would notice let alone this school. 

The girl had skin so dark the only comparison Naoto at the moment could think of as this stranger stared at him was a chocolate bar,  "excuse me but is this the art club?" She asked in a kind and curious tone snapping Naoto out of his thoughts, "uhh....yes yes it is, and you are?-"  the mysterious girl smiled  causing dimples to form in her cheeks as she outstretched her right hand to Naoto "Tasha, Tasha Samson, pleased to meet ya and it looks like you and me are gonna be club pals, just transfered here from good ol America" she said still smiling. 

Naoto looked at her hand before slowly reaching for it with his own and to his surprise she didn't pull away as he gripped it, her hand was soft to the touch but her grip was firm as she shook his hand while still smiling at him, "pleasure to meet you Samson" he said causing her to chuckle "pft you can just call me Tasha or T, no need for formalities mr...?" She asked with a raised eyebrow and slight smirk causing him to feel a slight panic within him to grow.

"Uhhhhhh......Naoto, Naoto Hachiōji" he said causing her to giggle slightly "well Naoto a pleasure to meet you but can you do a little somethin for me real quick?" She asked in a relaxed tone "s-sure " he replied "can ya let go of my hand? You've been shaking it for a few minutes now" she said causing Naoto to blush and immediately release her hand making her giggle more.

"S-sorry about that " he replied {why didn't you let her hand go minutes ago!?} He thought to himself as he readied to be teased, "heheh it's cool dude" she said as she took a seat on the chair she pulled from a nearby desk and placed her backpack onto her lap then opened it.