Chapter 19 - Won't ever hurt her

Happy Friday everyone! I finally have an update for Wilted Rose. Thank you all for your patience, it means a lot. As a warning, there is masturbation and panty sniffing in this chapter...

Song inspired for this chapter: Anxiety Ft FRND by Black Bear. This song really suits Levi because Krista gives him anxiety...

Chapter XIX
Won't ever hurt her...
🌹

Twice. Twice Levi had caved to the young woman's helpless pleas and stayed by her side all through the night.

Once again, Levi got no sleep. He'd be much happier on the wooden chair in the corner of the room, but he didn't want to rouse Krista.

Halfway through the night, she had rolled around to his side of the bed and latched on to him like a clingy little koala bear.

It's like she did it just to spite him.

Tch.

She drooled and snored on him once again, and how the hell was anyone supposed to get any shut-eye with her making noises like that?

It wasn't a loud snore per se, just a continuous grunt, and he gritted his teeth.

At least one of them was having sweet dreams...

Yet there was no way Levi was going to leave her alone, especially with the way she'd looked at him last night with those shimmering blue eyes. The poor thing was vulnerable and terrified, so her feelings were justified.

He'd thrust her into this hell, so it was the least he could do. He just wished he didn't have such a huge boner right now.

Morning wood. The worst...

How the fuck he could be so aroused by her snoring and drooling was anyone's guess, but her sweet coconut scent completely enveloped him, and his hard-on just wouldn't go down.

It erected most mornings, a universal male problem (and Levi was no exception), but it was extra painful and swollen today, and he had to get out the bed. Fast.

She made a little amused sound in her sleep next, and he swivelled his eyes around to stare at her. Despite her gaping mouth and spit bubble, she looked radiant. The sun was peeking over the trees, casting light on her face, and his heart beat faster.

She was the most beautiful thing in the world. The sun illuminated her hair, making her look like an angel, and he silently cursed.

He really would do anything for this girl, despite how much she irritated him. She tested his patience (a lot), and the memory of her sassy little mouth when he'd blindfolded and handcuffed her made his dick grow even harder.

Shit. It was going to tear a hole through his pants at any moment. All ten inches of it.

Yep, he was big for a little guy of five foot three.

Her palm was placed against his chest again, feeling his heartbeat, and all Levi could do was just lie there and let her touch him.

Krista giggled, and it seemed like someone in her dream just told her a funny joke.

Ha, frigging, ha!

Her hand ran up and down his chest, and each time it dipped lower, it sent shockwaves through his spine.