the school day

I head over to my form class and quickly take a seat in the back... I dont feel up for being questioned today. Then the bell rings and a teacher walks in soon followed by a group of students who all take their seats and begin to chat noisily amongst thenselves. Then the teacher walks over to me and begins to ask me questions. 

"So you must be heaven.. correct?" He asks.. I nod as a response. "Well if you need any support please come and talk to me." He finishes and walks back to his desk.

I sigh as I look out the window ignoring everyones conversations until I feel someone sit in the seat next to mine. At first I ignore his or her presence because I honestly just enjoy sticking to myself but then they speak.

"Heyy, im jayy." He speaks calmly. It takes a moment for myself to respond but I reply and turn to face him

"Haii, im heaven pleasure to meet you jayy." I smile and he smiles bavk

"What lessons do you have today?" Jayy asks.

"Just english because im apparently only doing half day." I keep my smile but deep down im scared as to why im only doing half a day... im also scared that im actually in a school.

"I have english to with miss.gutteridge. do you have her?" Jayy asks. I nod and then the bell rings loudly echoing in my ears. We both get up and walk towards the english class.. im deep in thought and wondering why jayy von monroe is at this school... inside im freakinh out but im staying calm.

During english we have to write some poetry and we have to finish it off for homework which to me is perfect homework but who even knows if ill get a chance to show it to her.

(Btw jayys and dahvie are younger then normal. And im sorry ive not updated in such a long time and either nexy chapter or chapter after should have the poem)