~Chapter 1: The fateful meeting.~

~Of course, this is in third...person I believe. If you do not like third person then please contact me although you can't be selfish. Thank you!!~

Y/N grabbed the Demon crest, running as fast as he could away from the many Lycan's chasing him. He jumped over several barriers until he made it to the maiden statue, from there, he could navigate himself to the main Gate, inserting the Demon crest and moving it to the correct spot. The gate opened, allowing Y/N to enter and walk into the castle.

 He looked around in Amazement. 

Y/N: "Wow...This place is so big it almost feels like I'm in space!" 

He scuttled around before hearing a faint buzz. He hid under the nearest table as he saw what seemed to be a young girl dressed in a long black cloak and one of the lords amongst Mother Miranda. 

Alcina Dimitrescu: "Daniela, any news on the ceremony preparations?" 

Y/N gulped, afraid for his life. He wasn't supposed to be in here, he wasn't supposed to be anywhere near here! 

Daniela: "No Mother, Neither Mother Miranda or Heisenberg has reported back yet." The woman bowed, looking over at Y/N's direction. 

He backed up but before he could act, another woman almost identical to the one in front of him grabbed his legs, pulling him out into the open. 

Bela Dimitrescu: "Mother look! I've found fresh prey..~" She licked her lips and held up her weapon that Y/N hadn't even noticed before... 

Y/N squealed, escaping the woman's grasp and trying to run. But yet another young woman appeared and grabbed his arm tight, making sure he couldn't escape.

All three Daughters: "Mother, can we eat him!~" They asked in unison.

Alcina Dimitrescu: "Now now Daughters...Let's take a look at him." She walked down the steps before her and raised Y/N's face high, taking a close look at his features. 

Y/N whined and looked away, frightened by the 9'6 lady...He could clearly see her white Vintage dress almost dragging across the floor, the black gloves she wore over her surely 'delicate' hands. The lady's hat tilted in such a way that you could still see her pure black hair with a very small fade at the bottom, indicating she wasn't exactly young. Neither was Y/N, In fact, he was 35 and only now did he finally be brave enough to trespass. 

Alcina Dimitrescu: "He looks old...His blood will be almost stale as this point." She scowled out of disappointment, she was obviously hungry. 

Daniela: "Aww..But we can still eat him right?~" She asked excitedly, ready to eat. 

Bela: "But I want to eat him!" She shouted, pouting. 

Cassandra: "That's not fair, he looks too good to eat! Let's keep him..~" She suggested. 

Lady Dimitrescu chuckled. "Enough, daughters." The three stayed silent. "I agree with Cassandra, we will keep him and he will become a new servant for the castle..." She said. Y/N squealed, afraid of what might happen. He was never much of the independent type, he was always carried around by his family or friends because he could never support himself.

Y/N: "Ma'am- Lady Dimitrescu I can't do anything! Please just let me go and I won't bother you again!" He squealed again, trying to get out of their grasp.

Cassandra: "Aww..But your so cute!~" She shouted, putting her sharpened sickle to his neck.

Lady Dimitrescu laughed, picking Y/N up and walking to her bedroom. Y/n admired the sight of the courtyard, almost forgetting what is happening. The three daughters didn't seem to follow, he didn't know why. Once they had made it to Alcina's room, she put Y/N down on her bed and walked into her closet, trying to find suitable clothes for him.

After about 10 minutes of waiting, Lady Dimitrescu walked out of her closet and threw a suit at Y/N.

Alcina Dimitrescu: "Put that on, it will fit you fine." She said, opening her door decorated with a flower with two swords.

Y/N: "Doesn't that crest mean Women empowerment or something along the lines?" He asked. Alcina looked at him shocked.

Alcina Dimitrescu: "Yes...It does. How do you know that?" She asked, closing the door.

Y/N sat properly and thought for a moment. "I worship all the lords so I study their crests." He replied, confused.

Alcina walked to Y/N and lifted his head to meet hers, admiring his features.

Y/N: "Is something wrong Mistress?" He asked, still confused about all of this.

Alcina moved her head onto Y/N's neck, her cold breathes made Y/N shiver, his face turning a florescent red. He couldn't think straight, he knew what was about to happen..Alcina licked his neck, preparing him for what comes next.

Lady Dimitrescu bit down on Y/N's neck, making him gasp. She drank the blood coming from his neck with no intention on letting go. Y/N groaned, gripping onto Lady Dimitrescu's long vintage dress.

Y/N: "Ngh~" He moaned as Lady Dimitrescu let go, licking the remainder on the blood off of her lips.

~End chapter, Next chapter will be a little smut if you guys want it~