Chapter 5

°°Dreams POV°°
I was waiting on the side of the school waiting for Georgie to come. He was already a minute late!
"I'm here Dream!" I heard a familiar voice say so I turned around and see George running over to me and pratically jumping into my arms and like the great boyfriend I am I catch him and kiss his cheek.

"How have you been babe?" I ask since its been so long since I was able to see him. I've been busy with Sap keeping him company and being his friend and all.
"I'm good now that I'm here with you of course!" He said with a smile as I kissed his cheek.
"So Dream what do we do now that Sappy knows about what I did?"

"Well he doesn't know your name so he can turn you in or anything but if he did and turn you in nothing would cause your just 17 and therefore a minor so nothing will happen"

"Oh ok"

"Hi Dreamy!" I turned to see an annoying brat named Braylen. I really hated how she always tries to flirt with me but she wont belive me when I told her i had a boyfriend

"Dreamsy who is this?" George looked at me before walking up to her.
"I'm Braylen Dreams girlfriend" all I can say is that she.fucked.up bad. George looked at her and laughed.
"You wish he was but Dreams mine bitch" She growled and came up to me and kissed me...on the lips. I pushed her off and looked at George and he looked like the very image of mad. Braylen looked at me then at George and smirked.
"Told you I'm his girlfriend now leave you *insert slur here*"

"Oh really? I'm suppose to be scared cause you kissed him? Well I am mad but you will be even madder at the end of the day for what I have planned for you" George said as he kicked her aside and kissed me very passionately before letting me go before it got too heated.
"Now leave bitch before I do something that I may regret and remeber never touch what's mine" I gotta admit his mean voice is pretty hot and the British accent really sells it.
I was broken out of my thoughts by someone else calling me
"Hi Dream" it was no one else but Sap.
"Hey Sap!" I said as I smiled but he looked over at Georgie
"Whos this?"

**END OF CHAPTER**
was it good? Braylen was just a name I thought of but maybe I'll add her into the story as the bad guy(duh). But like Matpat is known for even villans aren't actually villains and are misunderstood or something so now I have to think of a back story for her so that's great..maybe next chapter is just gonna be backstories and headcannons for them but who knows anywaysss go watch.dont hug me I'm scared because why not. Also do you ever wonder how fake bread feels? No? Me neither its a random thought but bye and thanks for the reads it gives me confidence ^^