℘ཞơƖơųɠɛ

"I-I-It was the Prince! He was the one to put poison in the Princesses' tea!"

A maid exclaimed as the teen just stared blankly.

He was accused of poisoning his own sisters but he didn't react except for the slight twitch of his finger.

He was the oracle, the treasure of the empire yet he was neither loved nor given attention and affection.

He was grabbed roughly by the knights but he didn't even flinch as they dragged him to the throne room where Claude sat on his throne looking down on him, the nobles' warm smiles have disappeared and they sneered down at him.

'Fake'

'... They're all fake.'

"Do you plead guilty?"

His fath-no. The emperor said and he didn't answer, he doesn't care anymore, he knew that no one will believe him even if he denied the accusations, knew that he'll still get hanged to death because they don't need him anymore. . .

Because Janette and Athanasia have enough mana to sustain the empire's barriers.

. . .So they won't need him anymore.

"I take that as a yes. Felix, take him down the dungeons."

And he was once again dragged and roughly shoved inside the prison.

He looked out of place in the dirty prison, a person that looked like an angel despite his emotionless face and eyes that shows he's given up, jeweled eyes that dimmed through time.

He spent his days staring at the wall, wondering how it came to this.

He didn't do anything, he stayed out of their way so why? Why is this happening to him.

Was it because he killed his mother? Was it because he killed many lives in the wars he lead?

A few days after he was imprisoned, Felix came down to his cage.

"Why did you do it My Prince?" Felix have asked him quietly but coldly.

The prince glanced at him before looking straight to the wall once again, eyes empty.

"Did you really think I did it? What would my reason be? For love? Affection? Power? Haha. I've long since given up on obtaining them."

Felix stayed silent, his eyes surveying the lonely figure of the you adult.

A flash of realization went through his eyes but was quickly covered by a fog, confusing the knight very much so "Goodbye, My Prince." he said before walking up the stairs, away from the Oracle.

The Prince sighed, a small non-visible smile playing on his lips and he whispered "Tomorrow."

He sat still, gazing out of the small window and watched the twinkling stars before he saw a figure at the corner of his eyes.