{orphanage🎈}

Maki pov

Maki was at the orphanage taking care of the kids until a man walked"Maki is that you"one blue hair man said."that is Maki roll"a purple hair man said."oh hey kaito hey shuichi"I said."why are you here maki roll"Kaito spoke up."I help out here the workers need a break so after school I come and see the kids"I say.I pick up one of he toys on the ground and threw it in the toy box."why are you here"I say turning to them."oh well me and shuichi wanna help out you know"kaito says."yeah I wanna see if I'm good with kids or not"shuichi says.I nod my head and walk to the kids."Maki who are the men out there"one of the kids say."they are kaito and shuichi there helping today so be good please"I say picking up one."what's wrong Yumi"I say rubbing her back while she was in my arms."there scary what if they hurt you"Yumi says."they won't I promise Yumi I know them there really nice"I say.Kaito and shuichi enter the room.some kids ran up to them others stayed with me.

Time skip

"Goodnight everyone" i say walking out the room."wait maki"Yumi yells."yes Yumi"I say walking back to her."You know kaito well early I heard him tell shuichi how pretty you were and then I ran but still"she says.i laugh and kiss her then leave."hey maki roll the kids asleep right"kaito says happily.i burst out laughing just by seeing him."Maki laughing that's new what happened"shuichi said."Yumi w-walked in on kaito s-saying how pretty I a-am hahaha"I say barley holding my laughter back."oh..."kaito said blushing really hard.shuichi starts to laugh a little then stops."k-kaito are you okay you l-look m-mad.i say fixing my prostate.kaito walks over to me and says "did she hear the whole conversation"kaito said worried.I notice after kaito said that shuichi became worried."hmmm yeah she did"I say lieing."...kaito are you okay" I say."I mean you know everything about my crush on you so"he says.I start laughing and blushing again."k-kaito she walked away after you called me pretty thanks for telling me tho"I say.shuichi giggles and leaves to go."let's go you big goof ball"I say grabbing kaitos hand.

Words-419