360✨

Still in the flash back.

Bree POV:

That night I had showered And Selena brought me my dinner.

Selena was beautiful. I was sure anyone could fall for her.

She hadn't spoke much to me

She hadn't spoke much to me. In reality none of them did.

Seven didn't speak much to anyone. She was mean and annoyed with life. Kinda like ajah.

Although Danny did try to cheer me up by letting me watch tik toks on her phone and we listened to nicki together.

Who knew a stud could be a barb.

Angelica just looked at me with sympathy. I could tell she felt bad that I was 18 years old locked in a bedroom instead of preparing for college.

I didn't even get to walk the stage.

Selena set my plate down on my night stand.

They all have to stay in here at least five minutes to see if I eat because they want me alive.

I would love to die so bad right now.

"Yk Gelly was talking about you quite a lot today." Selena says.

I shoot my eyes at her.

Angelica? Talking about me?

I'm sure they were negative things.

"Really?" I say searching her eyes for any lies.

I couldn't find one.

"Yeah she's trying to take the night shift away from me. As much as I would like to give it to her her I'm not going to." she says looking at her nails speaking causaly leaning against the wall.

"Why." I say sounding confused.

Who would give up the chance to sleep rather than babysit a grown ass teenager the same age as you all night ?

"Angelica is stubborn. She loves her sleep. If she's willing to sacrifice it for you, then she sees something in you. And I don't want you to get hurt Breanna. I can't let her be selfish right now." she say getting up from leaning against the wall.

I'm at a lost for words right now.

"oh yeah, and what did she tell you to call her?" Selena say looking at me forcing me to make eye contact with her.

"Umm Angelica." I say barely above a whisper.

"Yeah, that's exactly what I thought. Good Day to you bre." she say getting off the wall and closing my door softly indicating her sympathetic look wasn't out of anger.