02| Your Name?

Chapter Two: Your Name? 

Hearing that deep voice scared me. Would I get caught? Would this person turn me in for money or something?

I know many people would love to get the opportunity to take the princess back to her castle in exchange for something.

My father is a money hungry bastard who loves making his kingdom poor. The rich just keep getting richer and the poor barley have enough to sustain themselves.

Honestly I feel so bad for them. It's all my fathers fault why everyone who is poor can't live up to be anything. He just keeps taking their money away and their left with nothing.

Another reason they can't live up to be anything is because of a law my grandfather made while in his ruling, he said that the only job you could get is one of what your mother or father does. Which equals out to some family's growing in wealth while many others don't have anything.

Over the years I've raised fundraisers for the poor but every time my father finds out and takes a large cut. He truly is a sick bastard.

Noticing I stood there too long I think the man might have seen me, or at least my shadow. It was still dark and seeing me would have been hard since I was wearing all black. As I was about to leave the garden the voice began saying something.

"Who are you?" The person asked.

"And why are you out so late, there's a curfew you know" they added.

"I know about to the curfew I just choose to ignore it" I stated to the man. He laughed then sighed.

"You shouldn't be out here at this time you could get caught by a guard" A smile beamed on my face and it took me a second to reply.

"I'm willing to take the risk, but besides that I'm not really familiar with this kingdom so could you show me around mr mysterious"

Again the man laughed and took a second to reply.

"Sure but not today, tomorrow. And before I show you around I must know, what is your name?"

"Ana" I replied with a smile.

"And your name?"

"Sebastian"