"It's gonna be okay"

"Omg she's having a miscarriage quick get her to the hospital now!" Alexis screamed as Liam picked Fallon up as she kept clenching her stomach in pain.
"It hurts please make it it stop ow please" Fallon said weakly
"Hey it's okay honey we're going to the hospital right now!" Liam said as he put Fallon in the passenger seat in the car and immediately went to the drivers side

At the hospital

"Help my wife is having a miscarriage please help!" Liam said he was afraid of thought of losing his children or his wife
"Here put her in the wheelchair and we will be back" exclaimed the doctor

An hour passed and still no news on Fallon or the baby's it was killing Liam he wanted to know the state that they were in yet he had no idea till the doctor came in.
"Mr Ridley am I correct?"
"Yes sir is Fallon gonna be okay are the baby's gonna be okay I just wanna-"
"Mr Ridley calm down yes Mrs Ridley is in a good state she is currently awake asking for you so I wanted you two to be together to hear the news..."
Liam was confused with what the doctor had said but agreed he walked in and saw Fallon looking a bit paler than usual but still the same.
"Hey bub"
"Would you quit calling me that?" She chuckled
"Never" he kissed her lips
"Good now that your both together Umm...we have both good news and bad news which would you like to hear first?"
"Good I guess"
"Well Mrs Ridley your still pregnant"
"Oh thank god"
"Bad news..."
"Your still pregnant...but with one baby..."
"W-what?"
"When you had your miscarriage you lost one of the twins it's common in twin pregnancy's I'm sorry for your loss but you still have another part of that child"
"Omg..."
"My baby..."
"W-w-wh-why..."
"I'll give you some time alone"
"Liam why why WHY!"
Fallon was crying uncontrollably but who could blame her...
She stayed in bed for a week she won't move won't talk and she would cry herself to sleep Liam would try to comfort her but she won't budge it broke her.
"Hey you okay?" Sam asked as he walked in Fallon and Liam's room "You know she won't talk ri-" Liam was cut off by a weak and groggy voice "I-Im fine" Fallon spoke it surprised them because she won't talk to anyone since she found out she lost one of the babies but she tried to stay strong for the other but failed miserably "Liam when is the b-baby's next a-appointment?" She sounded so weak it was unreal.
"Tomorrow, umm fal I wanna ask you something?"
"Sure"
"Fal we haven't went on a date in a while I was hoping we would go out and get some fresh air?"
"I don't see why not but I have a meeting at Fallon Unlimited so after it won't take long I promise?" The only thing that Fallon did was see if her company was still up and running today she had an important meeting with a client.
"I knew you had one so I canceled it"
"Liam! Why this is one of the most important meetings for Fallon Unlimited so that I can take it public and international you know that!"
"I canceled it and they asked me why I told them the state that you were in so that they would understand and the meeting was moved to next Tuesday"
"Liam...you know I didn't want anyone knowing and it would make me look weak and I don't want to be seen as a weak person"
"Fallon the both of us losing a child and grieving is not weak it's completely understandable but I want you to stay strong for this one our last hope fal just please?"
"Of course I can't lose another child" she put her hand on her now smaller stomach
"Good now let's get dressed you need any help?"
"I'm fine"
"It's good seeing you like this now I know I don't have to worry about the 2 of you 24/7"
"The 2 of us?"
"Did you suddenly forget that you were pregnant?" He chuckled
"Oh yeah sorry hah"

In the foyer

"Is Fallon okay I'm really worried she hasn't come out of her room and even if we entered she won't talk she would just stare at the wall with her hand on her stomach?"
"She actually talked she seems to be recovering a lot now Kirby I think she is in a better state and it's good not only for her health but the baby's health too"
"Sam I still can't believe I'm gonna be an aunt in what 6 months but I feel bad that they lost one of the twins I mean wow that's a lot to handle"

"Hey..."
"Fallon hi wow you look really nice but it's good to have you back"
"Thanks Kirby I'm going on a date with Liam he convinced me to come and I really want to spend time with him so I agreed I don't know where we are going but all I want to know is that the place has no alcohol"
"Umm Fallon we know that your pregnant and can't drink but don't you try think it isn't fair for Liam"
"Oh Sam that wasn't just because I'm pregnant if I see alcohol I won't stop myself from asking for some wine and I don't want to kill this one but if I could I don't care if they have alcohol and Liam can drink as much as he likes"
"Hey ready to go?"
"Yeah come on"
"Bye"
"Have a good date"

"Wow dinner was nice but I'm surprised I could hold myself of the alcohol"
"It was and it took a lot of convincing to stop you from running to the bar"
"Hah anyways where are we going because my back and my legs are killing me"
"Just come with me and close your eyes"
"Sure?"

They sat down on a bench
"Open"
Fallon opened her eyes
"The courthouse?"
"Our courthouse"
"Liam this is so sweet and beautiful I missed it you know"
"Me too and it turned into one of my favorite places since it's the place I met you at..you were my fake wife and now your my real wife and I can't be anymore grateful...we had fake children well tony the gardeners children and now...we're having a real child" he put his hand on her stomach and she did the same thing
"I know this week was hard and rough on the both of us but I want to stay positive and don't let anything get to our heads so here"
He gave her small box and when she opened it she found 2 necklaces that had a tiny book attached to it she opened it to find a miniature version of their last sonogram picture of the twins.
She gasped"Liam..."
"I'm wearing one too look"
He reached from under his blouse to reveal the same necklace made for him
"Umm why is there 2?"
"When this one is born he/she can wear it, I want you to know it's gonna be okay it's gonna get better I promise no matter how hard we try we can't recreate the past but we can create the future and all I'm saying is our future is gonna be one of the best this is just one of many hard obstacles we are gonna face through this and we are making it through this one which means we can make it through others" at this point they were both crying
"So let's put it in the past and start our future together just the 3 of us this is a hard time but we have to get through it to make it out alive"
"Liam I love this thank you so much I love you so much baby and I'm gonna try my hardest to stay strong I promise you"
"I love you too"
He kissed her
"And you" he kissed her stomach and she giggled everything is gonna be fine.

_______________________________
Hi this is the fourth part of where life takes us and I'm gonna post as much as I can of this story so please keep staying with me here and reading them because it helps me a lot love you guys♥️