Prolouge: Unknown Dream

A shower of flower petals was flowing around the clue clear sky as a young boy with a royal garment was running up to a green hill, carrying a book. As he reached to the top, he stopped and saw a little girl with a beautiful white royal dress. Along with her, four other girls appeared, each with similar but different color dresses and another young boy and another girl with a Snow White dress.

"Hey, little brother! We're waiting for you!" the little girl with the white royal dress said.

"I'm sorry, but I had to make sure I finish the lesson my mom taught me!" The boy with the royal garment said.

"Right, the lesson of you becoming a prince," the girl with the white and red dress said and he nodded.

"Yeah, to be honest I am very nervous of being a prince. I don't know if I can be like you, big sister."

"Don't worry, we'll be there for each other. And I'll do my best to help you!" the little girl said.

"Thank, big sister Serenity!"

"Speaking of which, you got your book?" the girl with the white and orange dress asked and he nodded and showed it to them.

"The Wonder Book!" the girl with the white and green dress said enthusiastically "Do you remember where we left of?"

"Of course, Jupiter. I always know where the next story is on the page!" the young boy said "It's always been on my memory!"

"Knowing Will's love for books, I wouldn't be surprised of him always know where the next story will be," the other young boy said.

"Yeah that's true, Aaron," the other younger girl nodded.

"Okay, it's time to get started!" As he sat down on the tree trunk, Will open the book as a pop up pictures appeared.

"'So the brave knights travel to the gate of the earth where they encounter a large mountains that are higher to the point that they touches the skies and....'"

****

"Serenity! Alice!" Will was rushing to Princess Serenity and Alice, both are floating with a large magical book open up to a portal.

"Serenity! Alice! Please wake up you two!" Will called them as his voice was heard from them as they open their eyes.

"Huh....Will?"

"Wh-what?"

Then a force was pulling them away as Will caught them both with his hands, but as he was about to caught in it, Venus grabbed his leg along with Mars, Mercury, and Jupiter who was holding on a ledge of town.

"We got you guys!" Mars said.

"Hold on, tight!" Jupiter shouted as she pull them away from the vortex.

Alice's hand begins to slipped as Will kept holding on tight, but at the same time, Serenity's hand begins to slipped too as he was struggling to grip them both.

"My hands are slipping!" Serenity shouted.

"Hang on!" Will shouted.

Alice looked at this situation and turned to Will "Will! You got to let me go to save Serenity!"

"What?! No! I won't do that! I can do this!" Will shouted.

"Please Will, you got to! I'll be fine! Promise me that you and Serenity save me!"

"What?! No! I can't do that!"

"Promise me, you two!" Alice shouted as she losing her grip as she was sucked into a portal from a book.

"We promise we will find you, Alice! Promise!"

***

"Mmmmmm, huh?" A groaned was heard as a 14 year old boy woke up from a dream in the plane.

"Another strange dream......" he mumbled. He take a glanced at the plane's window. It was still high in the clouds that he can't see anything.

I wonder what's going on with those dreams?he wondering about it. On his little desk, a little book was seated with his notebook with an illustration of a red dragon.

 On his little desk, a little book was seated with his notebook with an illustration of a red dragon

I hope I can find some new ideas so I can write down in this book. My cousin gave that for my birthday so I need to find something that will be special for her. His mind wonder as he open the book, it was blank and he close it.

Now arriving, Juuban Airport Station, please stay in your seat until the plane lands at the airport gate.

The boy seated down, place some of his stuff in his bag, and placed it back under the seat as the plane begin descending down.

Man I can't wait to see you again, Usagi. The boy's mind filled with happiness with the thought. It's been a long time, but now we can see each other again.