𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓: 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐩

I get out of my car, and walk up to my house. Suddenly, I see someone sitting on my porch. I get a little closer, and notice that it's Chris. Great, I'm crying and Chris Evans is on my porch, convenient... I quickly try to dry my tears, but my eyes are a mess anyway.

"Hey!" I say, stepping into the porch as well. "Oh, hey!" Chris nervously says, and he stands up. "I forgot my phone-... are you okay...?" he asks, looking into my eyes. "Y... Yeah, I'm fine. So um, you left your phone here?" I ask, trying not to cry again. "Yeah but I can pick it up another time" he silently adds. "No no, it's fine! Come in!" I say with a smile, and I open the door.

I put down my purse, while Chris grabs his phone. "Do you like tea?" I ask, walking to the kitchen. "I do, actually" he giggles as he walks with me. "Would you like a cup?" I ask with a smile. "I would" he replies, also with a cute little smile on his face. I grab two cups, and get us both some tea. We sit down on the couch, and let the tea get a little colder.

"It must be weird for you to have someone randomly being in your friend group" Chris says, but I shake my head. "It's your friend group as well, we just haven't met each other before! I don't think it's weird, you're very nice to me so it's fine" I giggle, making him softly laugh.

"I think you're a very nice person as well, inviting me into your home even though you don't know me" he adds. "I don't, but I do know Steve Rogers and he looks an awful lot like you" I add, trying not to laugh. "He does? Hm, I don't know that guy" Chris replies, making me laugh. "I think we could actually get along, you know? Too bad we just met" I add. "I agree. Also, do you mind if I come with you guys to Italy? I mean, you don't know me and what if you think I'm a d*ck or something after a few days? I know there's something going on today, and I don't want to pressure you-" Chris says, but I interrupt him.

"It's a year ago that my mother passed away today, I went to see my step-father, which is why I was crying. I didn't know you were going to be on my porch" I giggle, making him look into my eyes. "I'm so sorry..." he silently adds, making me smile at him again. "Thank you, but it's okay. Also, ofcourse you can come to Italy! You shouldn't even be asking me that!" I reply.

 Also, ofcourse you can come to Italy! You shouldn't even be asking me that!" I reply

"I just want you to be comfortable with me being there, you know?" Chris adds. "I know, and that's very kind of you, but I'm okay with it. Are you okay with me coming as well?" I ask in reply, which makes him smile immediately. "I am, I just wanted to make sure that you are" he tells. I smile at him, and look into his dreamy eyes. "Why are you so kind to me?" I silently ask. "Why wouldn't I be? You're kind to me too, and you're in the same group of friends" he explains.

I agree, and we talk about the group for a little while longer until he leaves. "So, I'll see you on the airport next month?" I ask. "Yes, thank you for having me!" Chris replies. "Anytime, goodnight Chris!" I say with a smile, while he smiles back at me. "Goodnight Amelia" he adds, and he walks away.

I smile as I wave at him, and close the door when he's out of sight. I get to bed immediately, and spend the following weeks cleaning my house and going to the hospital.