Newlyweds - n.s

××××
»»»»»»»»⭐««««««««

"Muffiliato."

»»»»»»»»⭐««««««««

Y/N Ellans and Newt Scamander met in Hogwarts, and properly became friends during their sixth year. Newt's love for magical creatures and Y/N's curiosity for it, led them to cross paths.

Their friendship hadn't last long before it bloomed into something passionate.

It was a long road actually.

Newt was the first one who realize he had fancied her, or even went to the point where he admits he actually maybe loves her. Y/N, well, she blames her curiosity for her fascination towards the boy.

Which didn't really last long. Since she started to imagine images in her head with her lips on his.

In the end, they did confessed their undying love for each other. And it was quite embarrassing to be honest, because they had yelled it at each other during breakfast at the Great Hall. And let me spare you from how the whole student body (plus professors) reacted to that.

Though, Leta Lestrange weren't really fond of their relationship. And when Newt got expelled from Hogwarts during his seventh year, Leta had made sure to target Y/N and make her life hell.

And when Newt heard about the news, he ended his friendship with the Lestrange girl to which Leta just rolled her eyes at.

Despite him getting expelled, their relationship stayed strong. Which really made Y/N wonder how they manage that. Or maybe it was the fact that they were really in love, and couldn't imagine living a life without each other.

When Y/N graduated and found a job, she and Newt moved in together.

Though, Newt wasn't always at home especially with his work travelling to search for wronged and isolated beast and study them. He carried this suitcase, a gift Y/N gave him on his birthday, that he had charmed to extend that even humans could enter them. It was where he store his beast.

Y/N took fascination of his beast, he takes care and the one he talks fondly about. She likes how he speaks about magical creatures so free and passionate.

When they first became friends back then, Newt wasn't really open with his interest and is shy to share what he likes. But as their relationship grew, he was comfortable with sharing them to her.

Plus, Y/N understands him. How he doesn't want to be like his brother who became a hero, Newt wanted to be himself, and explore the world by searching for beast that had been wronged by others. She understands his love of protecting them.

And that's probably one of the best traits she has that made Newt fall head over heels at her. Y/N was understanding, and he loves her for it.

It had been three days since Newt had gone, for Ministry business. It doesn't surprise Y/N on how long his work was handled. Sometimes he's gone for 3 months, the longest time.

Though, sometimes Newt takes her to travel with him. It's quite fun, the offer is always on the table before he went on his journey but in times, Y/N declines them for she has a job of her own.