Chapter 1

They were running for their lives. Six was already at the end, waiting to catch him. He jumped. She dropped him. However, unfortunately for the tower, when Mono hit the bottom, he was already gone. Without a host, the tower slowly crumbled, and finally, all humanity was at peace.

(Six's POV)
-5 years later-
Six was walking to her new normal school with all her normal friends. It was a dream come true, not running, not crying, not being terrified that something could find you at any moment. Suddenly, her friend Seven started talking.
"Hey six, did you hear about the rumor?"
"What rumor?"
"The one about the signal tower and TVs."
"Nope, haven't heard it yet."
"Its said that if you look closely at a tv, you can almost make out something looking back at you, coming from the signal tower."
"Huh. Weird."
"Do you wanna test it? You can come over to my house!"
"Okay. See you at like 8 or something. Later."
"Cya."

-another time-skip-
It was 7:47, and six was walking over to Sevens house. She was excited to test the rumor, but was also dreading it, incase her old friend had somehow survived and wanted revenge.
She knocked on sevens door.
"Coming!" He yelled out. He opened the door and pulled six inside. "Cmon! I got snacks while we wait. Its said only to happen at 9."

-1 hour later-
It seemed something was wrong with the TV. It was only displaying static, but not the one from the broadcast. Infact, every TV was like that, plugged in or not.
The signal tower doors opened.

Someone came out.

The Pale City plunged into chaos. Buildings bending around him, time seemingly stopping, and gravity ceasing to exist. He bent reality with ease every breath. Of course, he can do this that easily, because he had a lot of tome on his hands. 5 years to be exact.

And he was going to find the one who did it to him. Who broke something already broken.

And just a sorry wouldnt cut it.