Chapter 2

(mono's POV)

Mono was walking. He knew where she was of course, after all, he could see through the TVs. Once he was there, he quickly went over the plan. Ask her why. If she doesnt give a answer, use brute force. If she does give a answer, leave so you dont get the urge to kill her where she stands. It was a simple plan at best, and one that had a lot of wholes for someone who sat in a room for 5 years. But it was good for him.

He knocked.
Nobody answered.

He shouldve known. After all, six probably lied about him. If she betrayed him, who knows what else she would do?

Oh well.
Its her door being broken down, not his.

He walks in. He immediately sees her, having donned a bigger raincoat. She looked at him. Not out of happiness, or anger, but fear. Pure fear.

He relished in it.

(Six's POV)
I knew who it was as soon as i heard the knock. I was scared. Luckily i locked the door, so he cant get in.

Oh.
He broke it down.

I was terrified at this point. He wore a sinister smile on his face. What he would do to make me pay, i dont know.

But then he did something unexpected.

"Why?"
It was a simple question he asked, but one filled with pure rage and hurt.

..i didnt have a answer. I knew i did it just because i felt like it. It felt good back then. After i realized he was the thin man, it felt good to overpower him, his only hope in my hand.

He trusted me with his life back then.
I broke that trust.
And now, he was going to make me pay.