Chapter 13: DEKU VS. KACCHAN!!

[A/N: What's this?! Another update again so fast! Let's go!!]

As the match continue, Bakugo clearly won against Kirshima from their match.

"AND EJIRO KIRSHIMA IS OUT OF BOUNDS!!" Midnight announce as the crowd, clapped.

Bakugo was catching his breath slowly, later he look up and saw the crowd we're cheering for him. He was pleasured by these praised getting him, he wanted more.

Until he look at Izuku who's wearing his mask, broken. They're eyes met filled with burning desire but for Katsuki feels a sting through his chest.

He shrug it off before walking away the stadium, leaving Kirishima unconscious.

"Sheesh, he's a monster." Monoma mumbled out loud, rolling his eyes with disgust face.

As Kosei on his right side, sighed in agreement, "At least just like Midori said, he's not a villain."

"Bwut he's cwearly act liwe one, mushroom." Komori said with huffed cheeks, meanwhile Kuroiro in the distant, gripped his chest on how much cuteness she is.

"Wait, that boom boom bitch won so that's mean.....HE'LL GET A CHANCE TO FIGHT WITH MIDORI!!" Monoma yelled with evil laugh, making them sweat dropped in the scene.

"Anyways! Midori-kun good luck fighting with him." Shoda said with a smile

"Yeah! Midobro! you can do this!" Tetsutetsu said, offering a bump fist to him as Izuku gladly accept it, Bro momento.

"OF COURSE HE CAN DO THIS!! AFTER ALL WE ARE THE CLASS 1-B, STRONGE-" Said Monoma but he was cut off when Izuku chopped his neck.

"Did I do it right, Kendo?" He ask with his usual monotone voice.

As Kendo gave him a thumbs up with slightly blush, "Yup right in the target." She joked making her classmates snicker.

"NOW! WHAT ARE WE WAITING FOR?! LET'S GET INTO THE LAST ROUND!!" Present Mic said, making the crowd excited especially for Class 1-B.

Izuku stand up in his seat and look back to face his class, "I'm going now."

"YEAH! GO MIDORI! TAME HIS ASS!!" Monama cheered, as they look at him with one thought.

'That's what he said'

"We're rooting for you sexy Midori~" Setsuna tease with a smirk, licking her lips. She's secret love child of Midn-

"What?...Anyways Midori good luck!!" Kendo smiled as they look at Izuku, waiting for his response.

"Thanks guys." Said Izuku with a soft chuckle before leaving them, gobsmacked.

"Did he just....laugh?" Shishida ask with eyes widen.

"Knew it!! he's really sexy!" Setsuna exclaimed, I swear she's secret love child of Midni-

"That's the first time I heard him laugh." Surprisingly Monoma said calmly 

"Yeah, it was..." Kendo murmured with a slightly blush, looking away to avoid to see them.

"Hmm, maybe he finally escaping from the midst of darkness." Kuroiro said out of nowhere.

"Huh? anyways this match would be good." Kosei smirk, waiting for the battle start.

...

"Who do you think will win?" Uraraka innocently ask

"I bet Bakugo because he's aggressively, I don't know." Jiro commented with unamused face