y/n x tiddie lamp (JOKE)

One day y/n went to a friends house as they entered into y/ns friends bedroom they flopped onto the bed looking up at the ceiling as they let out a loud sigh and then they sharply gazed up at the ceiling light as there eyes twinkled in amazement. y/ns friend stared at them not knowing what made them so happy all of a sudden you assured them that you were fine and it was nothing they shrugged it off not thinking anything of it, later that day y/n is still at there friends house y/ns friend had to use the bathroom so y/n stayed behind in the bedroom y/n looks over making sure there friend is gone and once your certain there gone y/n stands on the bed and reaches there hand up to the ceiling light touching the tip as it looks and feels like a titty y/n bites there lip feeling shivers down there body.

y/ns friend quietly walks in and seeing y/n standing on there bed as they just sit and watch y/n after a couple of second they call out y/ns name and you jump in shock and told them you where fine and you began to just joke around about it y/ns friend thought it was a but weird but knew you where goofy so again shrugged it off. In the end of the day you had to leave even though you didn't want to but you planned another day to come over.

Again this is a joke but my friend made this so yeah uh here's theyer @  @denki_lover456