𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞

・❥・character: sanford
・❥・fluff
・❥・requested by @l3monl0v3

・❥・character: sanford・❥・fluff・❥・requested by @l3monl0v3

despite living in nevada for..god knows how long, this is probably the worst pain you've experienced.

your head pounded harshly, causing you to grip it with your shakey hands. it felt like needles being driven deeper and deeper into your skull, as if they were trying to pop your brain like a balloon.

you gently rest your head onto the table, careful not to make any sharp movements. you sat there silently, trying so hard to prevent tears from slipping down your cheeks. it hurt that bad.

you couldn't take it anymore. tears flooded down your cheeks as you choke out a sob. suddenly, you hear the front door open and close. seemed like the trio were home, which means-

"y/n, we're home!" sanford shouted. his voice was already louder than a normal grunt's, so him shouting made the pounding against your head more severe. you slowly move to cover your mouth, continuing to sob silently.

you hear the tapping of boots approaching, and the door to your bedroom swinging open. hey honey-?" it was sanford. he immediately knew something was wrong as you felt him rest his hands on your shoulders. "are you alright, honey?" he muttered, gently lifting up your face so he can look at you.

"i-i..ha-ve a really bad headache." you said softly, sanford cupping your cheeks with his rough hands. "oh. i'm sorry for shoutin' then." he replied, his voice even softer.

carefully, he scoops you up in his arms and sets you down on your shared bed. "i'll be right back." he kisses your forehead gently before exiting your room, closing the door behind him.

a few minutes go by as you hear the door creak open and then close again. "here, take this." sanford whispers, minding his volume. you sit up and shakily grab the glass of water and two painkillers from his hands.

you swallow the pills, downing the glass of water that was given to you. he takes it from you, setting it down on the bedside table. you slowly lay back into the pillows, a relieving sigh escaping your lips.

you wrap yourself up in fluffy blankets, snuggling into them. sanford sits beside you, a hand on your forehead. "i'm sorry you're not feeling good today.." he murmurs, pondering for a bit. "i'll leave you alone so you can rest."

a short whine escapes your lips as he recedes his hand, and he looks at you, confused. "lay down with me." you say childishly, the male smiling softly. "fine.. only for you, honey." he gets under the covers, arms slowly wrapping around your chest, holding you close.

hiiii sorry this is short i might redraw that banner thing idkbut i have some pretty good ideas for chapters so i will alternate between doing requests and doing chapters so yeaaa

i might redraw that banner thing idk
but i have some pretty good ideas for chapters so i will alternate between doing requests and doing chapters
so yeaaa

hiiii sorry this is short i might redraw that banner thing idkbut i have some pretty good ideas for chapters so i will alternate between doing requests and doing chapters so yeaaa

i doubt this'll ever happened, but if krinkels ever finds this book i will actually acsend across the y-axis. ya'll better be at my funeral