~ Prologue

{Sound and light effects}

Three men loomed in the darkness. They were engrossed in a conversation. Their faces were completely out of view.

"How'd we watch the sinners repent? Aren't they supposed to be meant for eternal damnation with us?"

"Especially those three churches. We have to be very careful in our dealings with them. They are becoming —"

"Becoming what?" Another butt in.

{Sound fades quickly}

"I don't care what they are becoming. You see, we'll start with the first church. Since his father, the founder of the church died and he became the new overseer, the church has grown into where the Lord abides always and we can't allow that!"

"We can't!" The other two supported.

"We'll first get rid of him."

"How?"

"We'll stir up the hearts of the men of other neighbouring churches under us to get rid of him. He's affecting their services and our soul-winning."

"That's such a brilliant idea. First, we'll make him lose focus then we'll get rid of him."

"We have to start this task immediately. But concerning the two other churches, their case is quite simpler. You see, the congregation of the second church and their pastor is already against the Word so we'll just harvest them into our kingdom before a new pastor is posted to the church."

The other two nodded.

"And the third church?"

"That one?" He laughed. "I'll soon harvest his soul."

"How?"

"By the time all the laity leaves, he'll surely have a rethink. Soon, he'll be on his knees before us."

"You think so? That man is old enough to father the two other pastors and backed by the Holy Spirit."

"But his faith is already shaking since the members of his church has started leaving for other churches. Soon, only his family will remain in that church. So how will he watch that happen?"

The other two nodded. "You're right."

"Unlike the first church, he does not know how to make the church remain on their feet and that's good news for us," he said and they laughed mischievously.

"If only they had not allowed the minister's son take his father's position in the first church, we'd have owned the church by now."

"You're right. We tried to make them use one of the pastors but that brat was fully backed by heaven just and as his father frustrated our plans, he's frustrating them too. Well, we'll see if the heaven backing him will be there to save him after he loses his focus. Or what sniper wants to hit a target with his sniper rifle without having lost his aim before firing, what archer wants to get a bullseye when he has lost his focus?"

They laughed hysterically.

{Light dissipates}